Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post
    What its true would the haters prefer someone showing up in No shirt? like a bunch of Geordie's?

Agree completly with ya !

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im sorry but people that DONT wear TFC gear should get the fuck out.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As someone else pointed out. We have deep rooted LOVE for other clubs that we have been following for longer than TFC has been in existence.

What are you trying to say? That we should not care about the teams we have cheered for our whole lives just because some of you don't like it?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. And if it bugs you that much, then take your own advice and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does wearing tfc gear make you a bigger supporter of the club then others? what if someone showed up wearing a rangers jersey with Edu on the back? I suggest you stop being a puppet to advertising because you will still be loyal to Tfc no matter what you wear.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Im sorry but people that DONT wear TFC gear should get the fuck out.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This draws a big "who cares" from me. I suppose I could see it as sort of lame if he owns a TFC jersey, but wore his Liverpool one to look cooler, but even then - why is it any sweat off your back?

As long as he isn't wearing a NE Rev's jersey with "TFC sucks" spray painted on the front of it, I won't lose any sleep over it. And I certainly wouldn't pick a fight over it.

I guess I'm just basically saying people can wear whatever they want, as long as they aren't affecting my enjoyment of the game.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it also helps that the top is RED

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC FAN72 View Post
    As someone else pointed out. We have deep rooted LOVE for other clubs that we have been following for longer than TFC has been in existence.

What are you trying to say? That we should not care about the teams we have cheered for our whole lives just because some of you don't like it?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. And if it bugs you that much, then take your own advice and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Amen.... Close thread here that post is the king. Nothing more need be said.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Support your team...But NOT at a TFC or Canada game.
    At the Canada game I saw yellow chelsea jerseys, numerous white England ones, a REAL SALT LAKE Jersey (WTF?) Barcelona, Real Madrid, 2 Spurs jerseys and a few Manu U's...

I just dont get it.
    At a TFC game, wear TFC or dont wear anything but to go to a game, wearing a fucking Chelsea shirt is fucking pathetic.
    Try that shit back home....wear a Galaxy jersey in the Kop!

Wear TFC or wear civvies...it's pathetic!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio2 View Post
    At the Canada game I saw yellow chelsea jerseys, numerous white England ones, a REAL SALT LAKE Jersey (WTF?) Barcelona, Real Madrid, 2 Spurs jerseys and a few Manu U's...

I just dont get it.
    At a TFC game, wear TFC or dont wear anything but to go to a game, wearing a fucking Chelsea shirt is fucking pathetic.

YET when someone is seen on Tele wearing a TFC shirt it gets kudos here... Thats the double standard thats pissin me off.

BTW I do wear civvies... Causal where its at.. At home or here at my second home... Civvies..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huginho View Post
    does wearing tfc gear make you a bigger supporter of the club then others? what if someone showed up wearing a rangers jersey with Edu on the back? I suggest you stop being a puppet to advertising because you will still be loyal to Tfc no matter what you wear.

Im sorry lets fill the stands with NON TFC gear...Yeah that makes sense!!
    where do we find people like this??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to be completely honest here.

I sold roughly 500 Euro shirts for a buddy of mine, and he came back to me and said he had OFFICIAL EPL jerseys that he would give me for 20 a pop because I sold so many jerseys for him.

For every 10 Euro jerseys I sold, I was getting a free one of whatever club I wanted. I kept Portugal and Spain of course because those are my roots, and the rest I either sold or gave away to friends.

Am I not a Footy fan because I have various kits from other teams?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

YET when someone is seen on Tele wearing a TFC shirt it gets kudos here... Thats the double standard thats pissin me off.

BTW I do wear civvies... Causal where its at.. At home or here at my second home... Civvies..
    Bingo.

While I wear a TFC jersey I don't begrudge others who don't.

Why does someone have to be a corporate shill for BMO or MLSE?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio2 View Post

I just dont get it.

North American football doesn't have 100 year old rivalries, where wearing a hated opponents kit might get your ass kicked. We should actually sort of be glad that hooliganism like that doesn't occur over here.

I personally wouldn't wear my Barca 3rd kit to a Toronto FC game, but if someone else wants to... fine, whatever. What the hell do I care?

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to be completely honest here.

I sold roughly 500 Euro shirts for a buddy of mine, and he came back to me and said he had OFFICIAL EPL jerseys that he would give me for 20 a pop because I sold so many jerseys for him.

For every 10 Euro jerseys I sold, I was getting a free one of whatever club I wanted. I kept Portugal and Spain of course because those are my roots, and the rest I either sold or gave away to friends.

Am I not a Footy fan because I have various kits from other teams?
    Having a shirt from another team? WELL I NEVER.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In most countries people don't even wear the jerseys of their team. They just come in civvies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=TFC FAN72;152875]I am going to be completely honest here.

Am I not a Footy fan because I have various kits from other teams?[/quote]

Of course not, just dont wear them to a TFC game...don't you see how silly it looks?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When did he say he supported "filling the stands" with non-TFC gear? The stands are overwhelmingly filled with Toronto FC shirts every match, and always will be.

This is such a complete non-issue to be arguing about. Just another "who is the 'real' supporter" penis fight.

- Scott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes cause there's always more non tfc jersies then tfc one's .

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man you people are missing the point.....ARE YOU FUCKIN ASHAMED IN WEARING YOUR TFC JERSEY?????....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having a shirt from another team? WELL I NEVER.
    Well the Torres one is reserved for KD. I promised it him at the Dizzy, but I forgot to bring it down.

My Man U stays with me, and of course Benfica.

Every other jersey has either been sold or given away to REAL fans of the team, but at 20 a pop, tough to say no.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not everyone HAS a TFC jeresy.. 120$ +tax isn't exactly easy to come by today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man you people are missing the point.....ARE YOU FUCKIN ASHAMED IN WEARING YOUR TFC JERSEY?????....
    Maybe they don't own one? Maybe they watched Liverpool in the morning, and never got home before the match? Maybe it was in the wash?

You're assuming he owned one, and said "fuck that, go Liverpool!"

- Scott

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the Torres one is reserved for KD. I promised it him at the Dizzy, but I forgot to bring it down.

Every other jersey has either been sold or given away to REAL fans of the team, but at 20 a pop, tough to say no.
    oh i meant my post in sarcasm... I have tons of other teams shirts.. Newcastle, Blackburn etc etc. it happens.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not everyone HAS a TFC jeresy.. 120$ +tax isn't exactly easy to come by today.

Bingo. Everytime I check out sports stores or BMO I have the intention of buying some TFC merchandise.....til I see the pricetag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any more liverpool tops??? lol

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God Save The Queen View Post
    Bingo. Everytime I check out sports stores or BMO I have the intention of buying some TFC merchandise.....til I see the pricetag
    Seriously... Its WAY more than even a United top.. WTF?

Betwixt the waters of the Humber and the Credit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a double standard, it's different. Like when Across_the_Pond came over here from Wales, if he had worn a Pontypridd Town shirt to a TFC game, that would be the equivalent of wearing a TFC shirt at JLeague.

If he goes home and wears the TFC shirt at Ponty's home games, that's the same as us wearing some other kit.

(And just to reiterate, I don't care what people wear. I just don't think it's a double std here)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe people don't own one. maybe people feel there dedication to the team isn't judged on how much tfc merchandise they own. maybe people want to be different. watch an epl game and look at how many people aren't wearing the home teams jersey or colours for that matter.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol so i guess i'll be wearing my Manchester United jersey cuz its okay with people....

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevvv View Post
    It's not a double standard, it's different. Like when Across_the_Pond came over here from Wales, if he had worn a Pontypridd Town shirt to a TFC game, that would be the equivalent of wearing a TFC shirt at JLeague.

If he goes home and wears the TFC shirt at Ponty's home games, that's the same as us wearing some other kit.

(And just to reiterate, I don't care what people wear. I just don't think it's a double std here)
    Are they not complaining that one should not wear another teams colours @ our ground? theres no grey according to these guys visiting our city or not you wear TFC is how iam understanding it.