Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just going to mention that - It was 16k in 2008/2009 but I assumed they increased the cap with the expansion in the south end.

That's why I was curious about the 15,500 to 16,500 comment - That means we are selling 500 STHs less than the cap or selling 500 more than we did in the past. It would put a damper on the dwindling sales argument if after everything we are only down 500 STHs. Granted the other seats aren't selling that well, but if you have a base of 16k who want to pay to go to all the games, that's a fair amount of revenue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    I am thinking our final season ticket holder number comes out to somewhere in between 15500 and 16500.
    This feels like a good guess to me.

I don't believe they were ever at 18,000 SSHs, even though that is what the cap was, and they implied that they hit it (via a Beirne tweet, I think, at the time).

I think average attendance is actually around 16,000, and given that we all know just how poor the single game demand is - Ticket Trader is inevitably a massacre, there just aren't more than a few hundred people buying single game tickets - the SSH count must be darn close to total attendance.

I think they took a hit as maybe 10% of SSHs dropped seats (ie went from 4 to 2) and/or traded down. But I'd bet that some new folks came in, and overall SSH count is flat around 15,000-16,000 (but with a modest revenue decline as a result of trading down).

They should count their lucky stars. The CCL success probably saved their bacon.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

During my session, I was a little surprised at how many of the people that relocated also bought extra seats. A few did, bringing their number up to 4.

And ensco, there were 9 seats in that row available for relocation when I was there. I believe I probably did take the pair next to you, near the northern aisle. There were two more in the middle of the row and five on the south end aisle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok....here we go with pics. These pics were taken between 4:30-5:15 (you'll be able to tell which ones were taken when based on the darkness. They did not turn on the lights on this day!). With the exception of a few seats, these are the ones that were still avail as of the last group yesterday.

****Update: Apparently my pics are too big to be included as an attachment. Does anyone know how to include pics that are between 200 kb-2.5 mb in size? The limit for pics is 19.5 kb!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cap was raised to 18000 but that number was never hit. See the north end and its vacancy for evidence. They then stopped taking in new SSH and said they had reached their new cap, but didn't disclose to number. I would assume that number was around 15500-16500 and I don't think we've gone up from last year.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    Ok....here we go with pics. These pics were taken between 4:30-5:15 (you'll be able to tell which ones were taken when based on the darkness. They did not turn on the lights on this day!). With the exception of a few seats, these are the ones that were still avail as of the last group yesterday.

****Update: Apparently my pics are too big to be included as an attachment. Does anyone know how to include pics that are between 200 kb-2.5 mb in size? The limit for pics is 19.5 kb!
    try uploading them to imageshack.us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    try uploading them to imageshack.us
    Hope fully you can see these shortly!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    Hope fully you can see these shortly!
    You need to alter the URLs to see them in the thread:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    You need to alter the URLs to see them in the thread:
    Thks. Can you post the revised urls you used?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoachGT View Post

ensco, there were 9 seats in that row available for relocation when I was there. I believe I probably did take the pair next to you, near the northern aisle. There were two more in the middle of the row and five on the south end aisle.
    Those are them. I think you got the best pair of reds available. There were none better at the Friday 12 noon session.

btw have you heard yet about the Sec 222 row 2 "All new SSHs must buy 2 pizzas for their seatmates" tradition? happy to fill you in....
    Last edited by ensco; 11-20-2011 at 04:14 PM.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Qn re relocations..

I have 4 seats... and at my relocation appt, i notice there were seats available in the same section i'm in, but several rows below. Problem is, there were 6 seats available, but not next to each other. Seats 1&2 available, 3-4, not available, 5-6 available, 7-8 not available, and 9-10 available. I asked the reps what the chance is that 3-4 or 7-8 could become available so i could have 4 seats in a row, or if they can contact the owners of these seats (who apparently their relocation appt has already passed) to see if they would switch their seats. Rep said can't do anything until relocation is over, to hold on to my seats, and call them on Monday to see what they can do. Today i'm told all seats have been relocated into and are gone.

The seats were taken by others although I had first dibs to them. Could I have handled this differently, or should the rep have been more helpful?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I have 4 seats... and at my relocation appt, i notice there were seats available in the same section i'm in, but several rows below. Problem is, there were 6 seats available, but not next to each other. Seats 1&2 available, 3-4, not available, 5-6 available, 7-8 not available, and 9-10 available. I asked the reps what the chance is that 3-4 or 7-8 could become available so i could have 4 seats in a row, or if they can contact the owners of these seats (who apparently their relocation appt has already passed) to see if they would switch their seats. Rep said can't do anything until relocation is over, to hold on to my seats, and call them on Monday to see what they can do. Today i'm told all seats have been relocated into and are gone.

The seats were taken by others although I had first dibs to them. Could I have handled this differently, or should the rep have been more helpful?
    Yes. You should have taken the 4 seats with 2 separating them. Then have tfc make the call for you. Worst case At game 1 speak to the person sitting in between and explain the situation. Most people at games are cool with sitting 2 seats over so 4 can sit together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KGH View Post
    Yes. You should have taken the 4 seats with 2 separating them. Then have tfc make the call for you. Worst case At game 1 speak to the person sitting in between and explain the situation. Most people at games are cool with sitting 2 seats over so 4 can sit together.
    Thanks KGH. Problem is I would have to do this at every game, and sometimes i give my tix away to family and they would always have to keep explaining to them that they have to ask, bla bla bla,.

i wonder if i should have been more firm, and asked the rep to get it resolved while i was at the relocation event. it was my slot.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Appointment Times for Friday and Saturday

Just curious when the appointments start for Friday and Saturday - I have Friday at 3:00PM and am just wondering if they start at Noon like last week.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's more relocations going on this week? you sure you don't have your date's messed up?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry - to be clear - I meant appointments for the "Gold List" (partial pack holders etc.) -- I was sent an email (as I am sure the rest were) - indicating appointments for this Friday (25th) and Saturday (26th) as being the chance to move up to Season's Tickets - before they went to the Red List (or public at large I would imagine).

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Just curious when the appointments start for Friday and Saturday - I have Friday at 3:00PM and am just wondering if they start at Noon like last week.

Thanks in advance!
    Also Friday at 3pm for me. Not sure how early they start.

Here's what the reminder e-mail says in terms of remaining seats:

Light Grey
    100 Seats
    Med Grey 150 Seats
    Light Blue
    500 Seats
    Dark Grey
    750 Seats
    Red
    350 Seats

So, 1850 season seats still remaining. Amazing how just a couple short years ago my best option was the dreaded Marlies partial pack--and I took it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what did the amount of seats available look like at the 3 p.m. time on Friday? I was 3:30 and it sure didnt seem like there were 100 light greys. Just a few sets of 2 and 3 in the 200 corners, and a handful of singles. Not complaining, I'm happy to get in the door with my single in 104. But curious how accurate their numbers were.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it looks like just about anyone who wanted to graduate from the Gold list but did not want to pay the exorbitant prices of the Reds or Dark Greys was able to do so.
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huyton View Post
    So it looks like just about anyone who wanted to graduate from the Gold list but did not want to pay the exorbitant prices of the Reds or Dark Greys was able to do so.
    Yep, got a call from the rep, cheaper seats are available than the dark greys and reds that were first offered.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huyton View Post
    In hindsight I should've trusted the rep when they said I'd surely be able to move down to light grey if I bought dark grey or red in the pre sale. While I was very happy to get off the gold list with a single in light grey, being able to relocate during one of the events would've probably got me the pair I was looking for. Sadly, being unemployed, it was a 2G gamble I couldn't afford to make. I'll enjoy this season and hopefully be able to upgrade to a pair before 2013 kicks off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have any feel for how much was left at the end of the sale period for Red?

I guess they have still got Partial packs to sell - but no sign of that yet.