109 66.87%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    I may have missed the bus on this discussion, but undertaking a 4-3-3 attacking style initially will result in the ball in the back of your own net more that it's in the other. Considering we are in a transition over to a new style of play, I'll take this, as this squad and style of play holds far more promise than the 2007 style. Those guys will always be more loveable - especially as time moves us away from them - but this squad (maybe not today, but tomorrow) would kick their ass.
    True enough that we are in a transition, but the question was about the current team, not what the team could potentially be.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't the fact that such a question is even being asked an indictment of this current sorry bunch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nickio View Post
    I think some people are forgetting here that 2011 had 2 teams. The pre-Frings and co. and the one we have now.

It would be unfair to evaluate the current squad by the results of the original 2011 team. At the end of the season we will see which 2011 team does better, I have my money on the Frings version.
    Couldn't agree more!