Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post
    http://viewfromthesouthstands.com/2010/07/friendlies/ Why Friendlies Still Matter..... TFC v Bolton
    bgnewf, great post buddy. happy to hear you were able to share that moment with your dad. we have a habit in our lives to take the people around us for granted and it sounds like you made a habit of not letting that happen. good on you!

as an aside, i was on one of the bolton supporters' sites just now and they had posted your blog as well. the overwhelmingly feeling over there was support for your post. ("READ this . ITS why we love football !!!": http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=80&)
    Last edited by canucker; 07-21-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcleeds View Post
    I may have an opportunity to see them live in September at the Reebok, although its a bit of a long shot.
    Bolton only have long shots.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always been a fan of Matty Taylor - I hope he plays tonight. It sucks that they're resting Lee until the game after us. Davies, Cahill and Petrov are nothing to sneeze at though

Looking forward to it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Matty had a tough year last year but he was playing with an illness he didn't realize had until later in the season. Great crosser of the ball, be good to have a player like him on TFC.

I'd like to see Jussi play as well, doubt he will though. Lee would have been great, has great pace.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canucker View Post
    do it! the Bok is apparently a great stadium. atmosphere isn't as good as it used to be but coyle is starting to bring them back with a promise of prettier football.
    Well, we'll see. I say long shot because as it happens, the match in question would be against Man U, and I'm sure it will be difficult to get tickets for that game if you're not a member. I agree though, the atmosphere for that match should be amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canucker View Post
    bgnewf, great post buddy. happy to hear you were able to share that moment with your dad. we have a habit in our lives to take the people around us for granted and it sounds like you made a habit of not letting that happen. good on you!

as an aside, i was on one of the bolton supporters' sites just now and they had posted your blog as well. the overwhelmingly feeling over there was support for your post. (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...id=2120870187)
    Thanks Canucker. I must say I have been kind of overwhelmed by the response that post has gotten. Appreciate the kind words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will the TorontoFc website stream be free? If not where else can i view the game ( im in mississauga so channel 10 doesnt apply to me) i would like to see mista play today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post
    Thanks Canucker. I must say I have been kind of overwhelmed by the response that post has gotten. Appreciate the kind words.
    My sympathies...I bet you miss him a lot.
    A special post pal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pawlukj View Post
    Will the TorontoFc website stream be free? If not where else can i view the game ( im in mississauga so channel 10 doesnt apply to me) i would like to see mista play today
    It's free.