Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    blackandwhite

Default Way too many cops in supporters section!!

Last year at the top of the stairwell leading into 112 was me and buddy OJ with 2 drums.. now it's 2 cops who like to grab RPB executives by the throat and kick them out.. Way to kill the atmosphere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more personally about people wearing Leafs jerseys

blackandwhite

it was a protest!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
    Last year at the top of the stairwell leading into 112 was me and buddy OJ with 2 drums.. now it's 2 cops who like to grab RPB executives by the throat and kick them out.. Way to kill the atmosphere.

And throw out RPB members who are telling the police to leave him because he hasn't done anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What ??? Who got thrown out ???

Barbarez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pardon my ignornace... what's with the lanyards?

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sitting in 111 I could see commotion and at least one prominent RPB getting the toss...
    ...but I could tell why it was happening.

I assumed it had to do with overzealous cops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iansmcl View Post
    they were handing them out to people going into the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    sitting in 111 I could see commotion and at least one prominent RPB getting the toss...
    ...but I could tell why it was happening.

I assumed it had to do with overzealous cops.

Who got tossed??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit..."I couldn't tell why it was happening"

and I would rather not say who it was at this time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the people who were tossed want it to be known, they will do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so why were you thrown out Shaughno???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't, I voluntarily left due to the complete bullshit of the days events.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iansmcl View Post

Lanyards were given out to store your All Star game ticket......we weren't supposed to use printoffs for this game....so it was a good way to store the ticket. It was more of a beer splash protector....
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    If the people who were tossed want it to be known, they will do so.

I was the one who was tossed out for no fucking reason. FluSH, Pronto and myself decided to leave at the 80th minute because the ASG was bullshit.

People were acting like TFC played that night(Seven nation army, oh when the reds) and we were getting tired of it. The exact thing we wanted to challenge (see the banner in KK's pictures) was the fact that MLS wanted to chant and cheer to create atmosphere. We said fuck that we aren't a bunch of trained monkeys who just get drunk and cheer and yell. Well congrats TFC fans you proved the critics right, apparently we are just a bunch of drunks who have no idea what they are doing. I overheard to guys yelling at people leaving on the East Side saying "part time supporters" WTF?!? This isn't a TFC game you fucking idiots, who the fuck cares if someone leaves early at the ASG.

Anyways we decided to leave and I jawed a bit with the two idiots I mentioned above "You're not real TFC supporters" I yelled at them (Fucking true i think) Anyways someone yelled out as I was getting to the bottom of the stairs..."Fucking Wankers" FluSH heard that and went right back up to confront those fucken idiots. I went back up and was standing beside him (top of the stairs) when out of no where this fucking PIG grabs me and pushes me down the stairs. I told the guy "let me just grab my banner" He said "No its time for you to go." He then grabbed my throat and put his fist up in front of my face and said something along the lines of "I am going to knock you out" At this point out of instinct I put my hands up to say "I am not doing anything let me go" but he proceeded to push me down the hallway with his fist in my face threatening me.

Fucking BULLSHIT. I don't know why we have to put up with the crap from the TPS, I wasn't doing shit and got fucked grabbed and pushed down stairs for no fucking reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the all-star game was about having fun, just chill out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, fuck tha police

Barbarez

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    I was the one who was tossed out for no fucking reason. FluSH, Pronto and myself decided to leave at the 80th minute because the ASG was bullshit.

People were acting like TFC played that night(Seven nation army, oh when the reds) and we were getting tired of it. The exact thing we wanted to challenge (see the banner in KK's pictures) was the fact that MLS wanted to chant and cheer to create atmosphere. We said fuck that we aren't a bunch of trained monkeys who just get drunk and cheer and yell. Well congrats TFC fans you proved the critics right, apparently we are just a bunch of drunks who have no idea what they are doing. I overheard to guys yelling at people leaving on the East Side saying "part time supporters" WTF?!? This isn't a TFC game you fucking idiots, who the fuck cares if someone leaves early at the ASG.

Anyways we decided to leave and I jawed a bit with the two idiots I mentioned above "You're not real TFC supporters" I yelled at them (Fucking true i think) Anyways someone yelled out as I was getting to the bottom of the stairs..."Fucking Wankers" FluSH heard that and went right back up to confront those fucken idiots. I went back up and was standing beside him (top of the stairs) when out of no where this fucking PIG grabs me and pushes me down the stairs. I told the guy "let me just grab my banner" He said "No its time for you to go." He then grabbed my throat and put his fist up in front of my face and said something along the lines of "I am going to knock you out" At this point out of instinct I put my hands up to say "I am not doing anything let me go" but he proceeded to push me down the hallway with his fist in my face threatening me.

Fucking BULLSHIT. I don't know why we have to put up with the crap from the TPS, I wasn't doing shit and got fucked grabbed and pushed down stairs for no fucking reason.
    marc you cunt are you reading this!!?????? Police abusing the fans that pay your fucking salary!! you piece of shit. We get stopped and searched by cops every fucking game . Have we done something MR BMO SECURITY!!!

These cops have crossed every line..threatening to knock people out and physically assaulting supporters !!???? Are u fucking serious!??

blackandwhite

Well where were you guys when I got kick out of stadium by telling a security guy to fuck off.. Noone of the groups stood behind me except ULTRAS. I remember flush calling me a whiner in the threads i started. Well now it happened to you.

Should have taken a stand against cops then maybe?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very sorry to hear this AL_MO…

Where were all the phone cameras? They seem to catch everything else…
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This police brutality shit isn't limited to BMO. In Scarb. if you get caught on the wrong street at the wrong time. They will " Rodney King" your ass. Fuckin pigs.

Barbarez

Against Montreal we got stopped on our way out, being that it was the nth time that has happened we started filming and taking photos. One of the cops put his hand over the camera and told us to cut it out. After we denied he put on a serious angry face and told us that "WE BETTER NOT BE MAKING SHIT UP" with the evidence.

Something has to be done about these fucking fascists.

Heathen

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post

Cop was probably upset because he was hoping to crack a few heads after the Crew-West Ham bullshit. Unfortunately there's nothing much you can do about it, look at that Somali kid in Etobicoke who got punched out by Toronto's finest on camera, they fucking charged him at first and last I heard even after the cop was convicted he still kept his job.
    Sad thing is there're people in this city and many on this board who will refuse to believe that you didn't somehow deserve a physical assault and threat, that the cop was "doing his job" . Best you can do is complain to TFC but honestly I don't think they'll go to bat for their customers against the cops.

All up in your head, like your hairstylist!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey boys welcome to my world!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanadian View Post
    Hey boys welcome to my world!!

Co-signed LOL.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AL-MO what happened to you & Flush was bull shit & way over the top from asshole cops.

However you can't blame people that paid good money & were watching some very good & exciting soccer from enjoying themselves.

It has been well documented that the southend was quiet in the 1st half & the effect that we wanted was there, It may not have been perfect but really it was never going to be perfect.

The point was made.

There are a couple of thousand fans in the southend that don't give a shit about supporters groups,they don't read the boards & they couldn't give a shit about protesting. They just wanted to have a few drinks & enjoy the all-star game.

We can't ram our ideas of protesting & our way of support down there throats it will only end up in resentment, slowly but surely the supporters groups will grow, we may be way behind Europe & South America but we are already leading the way in North America & that's pretty amazing just 18 months into our history.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

All up in your head, like your hairstylist!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey AL-MO et al!!
    I'm really sorry to read what happened to you guys....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see police do this to people in my neighbourhood so this doesn't surprise me. I've been through it before as well not in BMO, but on the street I live on. Welcome to Toronto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cops are a fucking joke and I'm sick and tired of assholes who stand up for them. They live in a dream world where there are cops are the good guys who bust only bad people. They will never realise that the police to a certain extent is there to control and keep the powerfull in place. And they see themselves as outside of society. If you don't believe try having a conversation with one of them.