0 Thread(s)

Mosley. Mayweather.

Who ya got?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DichioTFC View Post
    Betting against the team. Whining about DeRo's goal. Class all the way.
    Yea I hate doing it but I couldn't resist after seeing that lineup

Heathen

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    really? really? i tell ya, comments like these.........

y'cant help but laugh.....
    It's a reasonable question, which are we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Mosley in an upset mainly because Mayweather is a cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First half was Preki's fault. Stupid lineup. Start 2 of our only goalscorers on th bench and also our DP.

Second half was the players fault. Didn't show up AFTER Dero's goal. That urgency to score should've been their from the start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
    Yea I hate doing it but I couldn't resist after seeing that lineup
    Take it from me, never bet against your team.

Case & Point, I made a bit of cash off the Music City Miracle, 2000 Buffalo Bills. The Bills never made the playoffs again... its all my fault. (karma lol)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow, watching that Seattle/Columbus game is hard on the eyes. Between the standard piss yellow for Columbus and some weird turquoise that Seattle seems to be wearing tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JDG was brutal - so was Attakora...

the rest of the guys were all right...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    It's a reasonable question, which are we?
    Its not a reasonable question. The variables are completely different.

3 games. 7 nights. Every player needs a bit of rest now and again. The lesser known players got their chance to shine against a struggling team.

We are a team that takes a calculated risk. Unfortunately we lost out on this night but if the first half squad held the defending champs to a 0-0 draw at half, we would be singing a completely different tune.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 games. 7 nights. Every player needs a bit of rest now and again. The lesser known players got their chance to shine against a struggling team.

We are a team that takes a calculated risk. Unfortunately we lost out on this night but if the first half squad held the defending champs to a 0-0 draw at half, we would be singing a completely different tune.
    You play your best 11 against a USL team and your B team against the defending champions? It's obvious what kind of team Preki thinks we are.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's hard to think of who you would give Man of the Match for TFC to. I'd have to say LaBrocca, lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well let's start off with we had lower expectations going in, a tired team, 3 games in a week, the altitude, De Ro, JDG on the bench, bring some fresh legs off the bench, interesting move by Preki. Unfortunately RSL slumping themselves took advantage of the altitude and there team chemistry to pull out of their funk and walloped us. Easy to wonder what if White's header off the bar would have gone in. I agree though shame there was not the little bit of urgency towards the end prior to the goal, perhaps they will learn from it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think RSL have been nearly as bad as their record before today would have suggested. They've had some bad luck go their way so far this year. I'm not surprised at the way they played today at all.

Heathen

Yeah they really shined as well eh and please don't start talking ifs. Preki comes out and says, at this point in the season I just want to win the NCC and get in the CCL so I'm resting my stars fine I'm ok with that

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Points were there, but the better team won another weak MLS style game.
    Here's to home games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ParadymeTFC View Post
    You play your best 11 against a USL team and your B team against the defending champions? It's obvious what kind of team Preki thinks we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by TFCwestcan View Post
    Well let's start off with we had lower expectations going in, a tired team, 3 games in a week, the altitude, De Ro, JDG on the bench, bring some fresh legs off the bench, interesting move by Preki. Unfortunately RSL slumping themselves took advantage of the altitude and there team chemistry to pull out of their funk and walloped us. Easy to wonder what if White's header off the bar would have gone in. I agree though shame there was not the little bit of urgency towards the end prior to the goal, perhaps they will learn from it.
    TFCwestcan answered that question on my behalf. RSL were struggling, we had chances to draw with a bit more luck. Yes, we didn't play to our potential but the reasons are there and I appreciate Preki's bold decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Yeah they really shined as well eh and please don't start talking ifs. Preki comes out and says, at this point in the season I just want to win the NCC and get in the CCL so I'm resting my stars fine I'm ok with that
    The first goal was total chaos. The second goal was a pretty good strike (not defended that well, granted). OBW's crossbar strike could've changed the game completely had it gone in.

Its a game of inches. And if you want to talk about what team we are hypothetically, theres an equal number of hypotheticals with which to answer you back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crew equalize. Lenhart. Fuck. 1-1 at half.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, yet another saturday night where I go to sleep feeling pissed off/frustrated. The team (save for LaBrocca and Barrett) didn't show up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC USA View Post
    Crew equalize. Lenhart. Fuck. 1-1 at half.
    Wow...feed I'm watching must be WAAYYY behind.

Heathen

The first goal was total chaos. The second goal was a pretty good strike (not defended that well, granted). OBW's crossbar strike could've changed the game completely had it gone in.

Its a game of inches. And if you want to talk about what team we are hypothetically, theres an equal number of hypotheticals with which to answer you back.
    Nice try but I'm not talking hypothetically, you play a weakened line up because you have more important games coming up. Mind telling me which those games are? has Preki decided we're so shit on the road that in this busy spell MLS home games and then NCC games come first? just tell me what the strategy is because resting players just for the hell of it makes no sense whatsoever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFCwestcan answered that question on my behalf. RSL were struggling, we had chances to draw with a bit more luck. Yes, we didn't play to our potential but the reasons are there and I appreciate Preki's bold decision.
    We were already too lucky to get this close in the game - the PK was lucky, and to any of our 2-3 chances RSL had 3 of their own. The game could've ended easily 5-1 or 6-2. RSL showed they can play, while TFC was, well, just lucky!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)