Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
If you can't handle the price increase, PM me and I'll buy your seasons off you, payment 100 percent up front in one lump sum. I need a pair.
Well I can handle the price increase, and I'm sure 20,000 people in the city can handle the increase (and management would know this), but that's not the point. IMO, TFC should not be a project where ownership is out to make a lot of money off of, particularly at this stage in the game.

Potential is here to make a lot of money, but that potential will still be here in 10 years if they don't drive fans away. Build the game. Embed this team within the city. We're still only three years old, and there's so much more that the team/organization could be doing. Build within the community, build within Canada, build this league we play in. Keep the game very affordable and open to all. Do that for quite a few years. There will be a day (if the league is successful, profitable, etc) when raising the prices will be justified (league wide). For now and the next few years to come, price increases should be extremely minimal.