^^/^
I disagree with aspects of this notion. No doubt Herdman and his group would be frustrated; yet so would Hernandez and the FO, including Rubio. IMO, Hernandez, Rubio and even Manning are not going anywhere. Even if the current sitch does implode they should have until at the earliest next summer’s Y25 window or by the end of that season. It does seem Hernandez misspoke. Let’s see if any circumstances are revealed. What the happenstance was. Particularly if the target was not within MLS but a some what similar profile import to recents; hopefully with no connection to yesterday’s development in the EPL. I do not expect Herdman will be given any meaningful control over roster acquisition/spend; that check and balance matter is raw and key. Besides, what lesson would have been learned from that BBradley experience by Manning/MLSE then? I believe JH2 have at least until the upcoming winter window to shine. IIUC, about half the roster is up for renewal/turnover by then. Add into that mix the following of… the already projected/scheduled increase of spend/Apple TV money to the cap budget, the rumoured roster/finance rule and regulation recents updates especially the new DP/U22 algorithm, as well as those two buy-outs and, well, the option for the clubs primary and secondary to undergo a significant transformation to Herdman’s better liking exists ready to be engaged.