Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    What even is this? When I visit the post, it's just a post in French saying "presentation of interesting Toronto FC players" and then a line about the window being open until April 24 or something. There's no list of players or what this even is? Why are you posting this? It looks like an ad for a game or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Sorare is a French fantasy sports company that has tried to make a mark in the collectible NFT business. Mr Inbetween was just extolling what the value and traits of the 2024 Cards are. They have been “relatively” successful in some markets in Europe.
    jloome, understand; perhaps a little raspy. Bushmancan, thank-you; too kind. I just thought to share an interesting post mention involving and highlighting a ‘Fantasy’ European/International perspective on TFC; a few of its players, both comment and score/s wise judgements. The site evaluates a player and their points seem to be ‘calculated utilizing a scoring matrix taking third party data from Opta’. Basically a Player Score = their Decisive Score/DS + their All-Around Score/AAS. I am not a gambler, just thought an abridged word and a score assessment may stimulate engagement; that’s all.

Scroll down/thread for ‘cards’ on SJ, AM, JO, LI and JMR.

https://help.sorare.com/hc/en-us/art...-calculated-PS
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 01-28-2024 at 06:39 PM.