Quote Originally Posted by noxx98 View Post
I went back and looked through all of our league games to try and see if the use of Bradley has been reasonable... For sake of analysis, I've assumed Bradley, Oso, Pozuelo, Priso and Okello are our top 5 midfielders to play in a midfield 3.
In our 21 games, there were 8 games where only 2 or 3 of those players were available. In those instances I can't imagine you would sub out Bradley. I don't really want Mehdi Essoussi playing.
There were 7 games we had four of those players available. You could make the case to rotate him, but in a number of those games Oso, Poz, or Priso were coming back from injury (and sometimes multiple at once). Bradley was the only one who was healthy, so it makes sense to have him play an extended period.
There were 4 games we had all five of those players available. In all of those games Okello receives substantially more minutes than Priso. These four games were early on in the season, Bradley was still fresh and we were 2-1-1 in these games. So playing Bradley wasn't really a negative.

Overall, I struggled to find games where you could reasonably rotate Bradley. Here's the spreadsheet with games and some notes I had for each game: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Very interesting. Nice work!