Now that we got our man I'm excited but also a little anxious as to how he fits in with the team. We know that in a vacuum he's a fantastic player, however I wonder how the defensive side of our midfield play will stack up now. When VV was firing on all cylinders we had Bradley and Delgado cleaning up loose balls left, right and centre as well as shuttling extremely efficiently. If we are to play the supposed 4-3-3 that probably means a midfield of Bradley, Osorio and Pozuelo with Delgado on the bench. The 1-2 play with Osorio and Pozuelo should be great as one of Osorio's greatest strengths has always been his touch and control but I worry about how the shape will look with 2 average or less than average defenders in that midfield 3. A dream scenario for me would be having someone who plays like a Diego Chara that allows Pozuelo to unleash his inner Diego Valeri, but I don't really think management is in the market for that garbageman (cleaning up the trash baby!) type of player. I think a lot of how the balance of the midfield shapes up also rides on what version of Bradley we get to see this year.