Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    But is that all reality, or a function of exhaustion?

No soccer team on earth can do well in a stretch of 10 games in 35 days. Layer onto that the last 4 all requiring 5 hour flights....

It's I suspect beyond what any other team in the league has had to do ever. It's not reasonable.
    I don’t understand how TFC was okay with this scheduling. Beyond all the other stuff....

Why bundle an Ex game (which is always a draw anyway) with Montreal? Why the daytime matches in the heat of summer? Why are we playing home games to open the season when its odds on the weather will be crap? How can you justify having very little home fixtures scheduled during the summer which should be prime time for good attendance?

Are they asleep at the wheel? This is crucial stuff for their business.

If this league is going to grow they need to have consistent scheduling. I can recite the NFL’s practically by heart and I don’t even care to follow. It looks like we are bending over to TV networks to fill 2nd rate time slots. They need to cut this crap out. Stop being so scared of going head-to-head with other sports and show the people who attend in person more respect.
    Last edited by ag futbol; 08-19-2018 at 11:47 AM.