I was reading this article about QPR's struggles and recent relegation and it was striking how much QPR (in a way) reminded me of TFC. The general consensus, at least from the author's view, was the reason the club went down so quickly was because there was a lack of long term vision at the club, and instead of buying the "right" players who had the right personality and mentality, they paid players purely on talent and reputation without consideration for how they would fit into the team. It sounds strikingly similar to TFC. While Giovinco and Altidore have been great for the most part thus far, Bradley has been underwhelming to say the least. TFC seems so unbalanced and cannot seem to find the players needed to fill the holes that need filling. There seems to be a lack of vision in terms of the way TFC plays and the type of players that we need to consistently get in order to maintain that style. I think its about time that TFC install a president, a strong personality with real vision, and more importantly, with experience. I'm starting to get tired of how TFC goes about building their squad. Any news on if a president will be installed any time soon?

The QPR article is here: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32685052