Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
Well it ain't price stopping people. $34 gets you into both matches.
The price isn't what's stopping me, it's a few other things...

1) I still feel like this group stage is a bit of a farce, they way it was designed to essentially give the Mexican and US teams an easy road to the knock-out round. Especially insulting when you look a the reforms UEFA implemented last year (with the winners' steam and best-placed stream) to give smaller nations a better chance of progressing.
2) I have 2 pairs of tickets, and TFC makes it difficult to buy only 1 pair (or 1 ticket for that matter)
3) Similar to point 2, without calling the ticket office, I have to buy both games, and can't buy just one (I already know I'm travelling with work when the 2nd game is on)
4) With my general displeasure about how the club is being run (again) this season, I'm (again) cutting back on my TFC spending beyond the season tickets purchase... in the past I've limited it to not buying food and beverages, but given my first point, I have a hard time getting enthusiastic about the Champions League this season

I would love for the team to win the group, and will plan to buy tickets if they make it to the next round, but for now I feel like CONCACAF stacked the deck against us, and I don't really feel like contributing to the farce.