Still not at the vacancy rate of a Blue Jays or Argos game, but quite a few empty seats yesterday so a great chance to move around and try out some new locations and contemplate things from new perspectives. Front row of the upper west side is very nice. From there we scoped out other desirable empties and plopped quite comfortably in second half sunshine halfway up the east side at midfield.

It was nice to put the feet up on the empty seats in front and recall doing the same in the early days with the Jays at the old CNE Stadium. They'd only get 12-15,000 most games and it was always lovely to stretch out on the first base side and check out chicks in shorts and halter tops. They don't wear halter tops nowadays(are nipples outlawed?). I miss them. TFC should sell them in the merch stands. They'd help fill up the empty seats probably.

Don't like the chairs on the rails at the bottom of the east side. That low view is not for me. Nice to see and hear a bit of the biff-bang of play up close but higher views show the scope and span of the game much better. I also prefer viewing from the west side because the sun is behind those stands and you're not squinting into the light.

The new sound system is obnoxiously loud. The drummer boys in the southwest corner remain an intrusive and unnecessary irrelevancy.

Why do MLSE persist in not sharing any proper information with us about the players, especially the visiting team? I like it when I watch an English league game and just before kickoff they have a graphic to show the starting line-ups in their playing positions. This information is available for the MLS telecast before the game so why don't we, the paying customers, get that up on the scoreboard?

It's not like there's a solution available by spending money. I've bought programs before, but since they are probably printed well in advance, it just lists the players names and if there's a recent change or addition, it likely won't be included.

I might browse through MLS sites to get this info before coming to a game, but there's probably many more casual fans who don't and you would think making this info available would help them enjoy the game better. A small, simple step to make the game-day experience more enjoyable. Takes nothing more than an effort to accomplish this.

And still not spending Nickel One on food or merchandise. No point in feeding this money-hungry corporate monster when it doesn't produce a winning product. Anywhere. Tailgating or a pint at the Barking Barnacle continue to be more sensible options.