Threaded View

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Called Football View Post
    Roogsy

Because of some scheduling issues with Carmine, we had to have Paul on first and didn't get as long as we'd planned. I had a list of things I wanted to get asked and would have asked the appropriate follow up questions if we'd had the full time. We didn't. So, I can understand why people think I was letting him off the hook. Our record and work won't be reflected by one average interview. Sorry to hear 'you're done with ICF.'

Cheers
    Sorry Ben, your record and your work are measured by those few opportunities to do something meaningful that come our way in our lives. This was one of those opportunities. This was a moment of truth. Sadly you did not come through. If you didn't have enough time, then you should have started with the tough question to begin with rather than setting him up to give his pitch and then said "thanks for joining us". If you didn't already know what Paul B was going to give you, I could have given you the same info without even blinking. In fact, pretty much any supporter who has followed the team closely could have. Nobody came out any more informed about TFC's reasons for hiking the price of seats than they were before. You were used for spin by the team and you let yourself be used. This excuse that you needed to "shit" on PB in order to ask the hard questions is a misdirection of the truth by apologists that want to excuse your interview. You could have asked the hard questions while remaining civil and respectful.
    Last edited by Roogsy; 09-25-2010 at 01:33 PM.