Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Today’s News, Wednesday , Feb.18

Mornin'

‘Jackie Chan’ on brink of landing MLS contract with Toronto FC

By Rawle Toney
    National striker Gregory ‘Jackie Chan’ Richardson is set to become the first Guyanese to play in the US Major League Soccer (MLS) as he wrapped up his one week training session with the team in Miami, Florida.

Read More

Boys are back in town
    Gerry Dobson

With Toronto FC in Florida for more than week, most of us hadn't seen much of the team since the initial few days of camp at the beginning of the month.
    A lot has happened.
    The session I witnessed Tuesday as was good as anything I've seen with this team. You don't have to trust me. I watched with my pal Craig Forrest and that was his opinion. I trust it.

Read More

Reds return to BMO Field
    TFC to train in Toronto this week

Toronto FC returned to BMO Field on Tuesday to continue preseason training after spending last week training in Bradenton Fla. The Reds will train in Toronto for the rest of the week before returning to Florida on Friday. Coach John Carver is happy with what has been achieved so far. "I'm delighted with what we had last week," said Carver. "It's the best preseason I have had in my entire career. The atmosphere was fantastic and the work we did was great. The buzz around the place is still the same as it was on the first day we came back for preseason and hopefully it will stay like that right up to the first game."

Read More

SUNSHINE

or in case you don't like SSG try

COED-daily-snapshot it's
    Last edited by denime; 02-18-2009 at 06:35 AM.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !