Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    Have you been on roadtrips? Just curious. I can and have backed myself up and have been on 8 trips plus tomorrow's as well.

10k fans doesn't mean shit when they aren't singing.
    QFT......The 250 of us that are going will make more noise than there whole stadium.........It's not cocky its confidence......Ever been on a road trip Christof ?
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christoff View Post
    lol i love how cocky all you bastards are yet RPB cant even fill a bus for tomorrows game,
    not sure what your first point has to do with the second.

You can be cocky and still not go to the game. Some of us have jobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you been on roadtrips? Just curious. I can and have backed myself up and have been on 8 trips plus tomorrow's as well.

10k fans doesn't mean shit when they aren't singing.

this is montreal, not kansas city, football actually means something to the people in montreal..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 of us outsung over 20,000 in LA last year, those 50 were also louder then the 300 in NY (of us). Numbers don't mean a thing.
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

football actually means something to the people in montreal..
    except when it rains on the opening day of their home season and the opening day of their new stadium... then they don't care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no but the fact that you are walking into a true football town should, listen not saying the ones going wont outsing the frenchies, I hope you do, but to be totally honest i dont think it will be a walk in the park for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is montreal, not kansas city, football actually means something to the people in montreal..

from what i seen from the game vs WHITECAPS the other day!!!....id have to question that comment!

Supporters were very weak!....they'll be in awwww what 250 can do!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh right I forgot, Montreal is a HUGE football city. So much so that they built a 14k seat stadium to house their hundreds of thousands of fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive been told they(IMPACT) had a choice to shedule this game on a weekend ...but choosed the weeknight game instead!!!

I WONDER WHY!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no but the fact that you are walking into a true football town should, listen not saying the ones going wont outsing the frenchies, I hope you do, but to be totally honest i dont think it will be a walk in the park for you.

True football town? You're havin' a laugh kiddo.

Regardless, nobody in here said it was going to be a walk in the park. In fact I believe many of the people have said that we need to bring our 'A' game to compete.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yah you are totally right montreal has no fan base what so ever, what is garber even thinking about with talks of letting them in MLS, what a moron.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    I'd be up for an English Massive. Personally, if we were to sing anything in French, I think it should be something sarcastic or insulting to the folks in blue. But whatever... I'm game for anything.
    Actually, the Massive SHOULD be in French! Although most Montrealers are bilingual, I wouldn't want a single unilingual French-speaker to doubt that WE SUPPORT OUR REDS!!!
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did I say that? Point me to where I said, "Montreal has no fan base whatsoever"

All I said is if you think Montreal is a 'true' football town, you're havin a laugh. Sure they have fans, so does Vancouver. Are they a true football town as well?

To be completely honest, Toronto is probably the closest in Canada but we're still FAR from it as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yah you are totally right montreal has no fan base what so ever, what is garber even thinking about with talks of letting them in MLS, what a moron.
    Even Columbus can draw 15K on some weekends. Are they a "football town"? And yes, Garber is a moron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so you are saying expansion to montreal wouldnt be worth while? also you need to understand im speaking in north american context, in my eyes montreal is more a football town then a lot of towns with teams in the MLS right now, and my guess is you most likly have the same opinion.
    my first post was more about the attitude people seem to have, not just from this thread, but from everywhere about how easy it will be to over take montreals fans, my guess is it will be a bring your A game, or go home situation, so i was just trying to bring some realism to some peoples over inflated supporters ego, not trying to put down the job you have done or will be doing tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one is saying expansion is not worthwhile Mr. Master of Presumption. It is based on past performances. I guess we will see tomorrow how it shakes out. And it isn't ego as the main driver, it is building a rivalry from day 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i love how cocky all you bastards are yet RPB cant even fill a bus for tomorrows game, personally i can see montreal supporters giving you lot a run for your money at the game in montreal, mostly because it will be 200 or so TFC fans vs around 10,000 soccer moms and 20 supporters.
    fixed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanna go on this trip.... anyone driving and coming back SAME DAY?!?!
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if there are 10,000 soccer moms, at least it will be a good looking crowed, those montreal ladys know how to keep themselves!
    and i made a presumption to make a point, it kinda worked.
    and agreed garber is a moron, should have used a different example in that respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And before you had even made your presumption, your point was already stated. We need to bring our 'A' game, as was stated in many posts before you.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You have to make this trip......Make it happen !
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Banned
    When will people learn that passion doesnt make you good at football
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if there are 10,000 soccer moms, at least it will be a good looking crowed, those montreal ladys know how to keep themselves!
    and i made a presumption to make a point, it kinda worked.
    and agreed garber is a moron, should have used a different example in that respect.
    Your presumptions are largely off base....which is why you are coming across so wrong with a lot of this stuff. And Montreal women are fine looking, especially from distance. From about 3-5 feet away they look similar to here, but from 10-25 feet they are all stunning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flush... is it just you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i know, it was just a matter of some people realizing my point within their own right.
    on that note, have fun, dont get car bombed, and dont take any unlicenseds taxis!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
    Your presumptions are largely off base....which is why you are coming across so wrong with a lot of this stuff. And Montreal women are fine looking, especially from distance. From about 3-5 feet away they look similar to here, but from 10-25 feet they are all stunning.
    It also depends on how much drinking you've been doing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I plan on bringing my A game and my voice will be hoarse by the time it is done...hopefully Wednesday I will not be able to speak.....MTL has never seen anything like TFC.......we will keep them quiet by our chanting and play on the field!
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
    my presumption was on base, but the french make fine woman, you just need to watch out for the real frenchies, you can tell them from the underarm comb overs.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flush... is it just you?
    and 1 big fucking drum I hope

Banned
    When will people learn that passion doesnt make you good at football
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ it ain't race that make women hot, it's faces & bodies.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FluSH check with hazy_venus, she is doing the same day trip and as of last night when I spoke to her there was room for one more in her car.