Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking for htis columbus racist fans shit on youtube... any help here?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i may of found stuff but any links will be good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I'd rather see TFC win the MLS cup.

Why do I care if we're voted best fans in the league? Is that going to change how I support my team? No, never.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we're better fans...thats that, how many did they bring here, how many did we bring there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We know we are the best fans.
    Now, let's get winning games!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkus_420 View Post
    we're better fans...thats that, how many did they bring here, how many did we bring there?
    columbus fans are shite i know...but one reason we had no more then 100 fans come for an away trip to Toronto this year was because Toronto only saved 100 seats for away fans!

Not like Columbus would bring more then 100 fans but it kind of pisses me off because i think DC United and Chicago could actually bring some good numbers to Toronto. In 2007 Chicago had about 250 fans come to Toronto...and we bring even bigger numbers to Chicago, i bet had we saved more seats for away fans this year chicago would of got even bigger numbers this time around, they wanted to bring 500 this year. It really could of became something big, it really gets a great rivalry going, limiting the numbers of away fans to such small numbers really kills that rivalry!
    Last edited by james; 12-11-2008 at 12:01 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    columbus fans are shite i know...but one reason we had no more then 100 fans come for an away trip to Toronto this year was because Toronto only saved 100 seats for away fans!

Not like Columbus would bring more then 100 fans but it kind of pisses me off because i think DC United and Chicago could actually bring some good numbers to Toronto. In 2007 Chicago had about 250 fans come to Toronto...and we bring even bigger numbers to Chicago, i bet had we saved more seats for away fans this year chicago would of got even bigger numbers this time around, they wanted to bring 500 this year. It really could of became something big, it really gets a great rivalry going, limiting the numbers of away fans to such small numbers really kills that rivalry!
    so, maybe 4 away supporters bring 100 fans to toronto. the rest of the time... nothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chicago bitched about there not being enough seats available to them in Toronto, special arrangements were made for them and they were given extra seats and they didn't didn't fill those seats.

More seats for away fans means less seats for home fans. When we've got thousands of people who support TFC on a waiting list for tickets (including me) we've got to take care of our own first. We can't put aside 500 seats for away support because *maybe* 1 or 2 teams might want them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CretanBull View Post
    Chicago bitched about there not being enough seats available to them in Toronto, special arrangements were made for them and they were given extra seats and they didn't didn't fill those seats.

More seats for away fans means less seats for home fans. When we've got thousands of people who support TFC on a waiting list for tickets (including me) we've got to take care of our own first. We can't put aside 500 seats for away support because *maybe* 1 or 2 teams might want them.
    sure they could, they do it all the time in Europe. They find out ahead of time if fans want to travel...if they dont then they sell them off, even clubs who have fans waitting to buy tickets always save at least 3,000 or so tickets for away fans whether there is a waitting list of home fans or not.

Now i know we are no Europe club and dont need 3,000 seats to sell, but we have what 4,000 single seats on sale each year at BMO right? they dont go on sale till close to the seasons first game. So they could easily save 300-500 seats that would normally sell as single tickets for away fans. Then Before the season even starts they ask say Chicago fans if they wanna buy them, if they dont then they sell the single tickets to Toronto fans. Since only 1 or 2 teams would buy them (DC and Chicago) really besides those 2 games, ticket availability at BMO field would be the same.

And having 3-500 fans to chant at can create a good atmospohere, it gets borring chanting " can you here Chicago sing....nooo" well of course not theres only a fucken 100 of them what you exspect. Now 500 can make a difference!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    so, maybe 4 away supporters bring 100 fans to toronto. the rest of the time... nothing
    im not sure what you mean here....but having at least 1 or 2 games a year where away fans actually come in decent numbers is better then never having any away teams bring decent numbers!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, CBus begged and pleaded to fill a 2nd short bus to Toronto. I think once BMO is expanded there wil be more tickets available for traveling supporters. I would love (in the future) to see 1,000 DCU or Fire fans come up. If you think T.O. matches are electric wait until we actually have away supporters that can be heard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keystone FC View Post
    Yeah, CBus begged and pleaded to fill a 2nd short bus to Toronto. I think once BMO is expanded there wil be more tickets available for traveling supporters. I would love (in the future) to see 1,000 DCU or Fire fans come up. If you think T.O. matches are electric wait until we actually have away supporters that can be heard.
    it really depends how much they expand the stadium. And it depends how much of a demand the tickets are....if the tickets are still selling like hot cakes i dont think it matters how big the stadium is, MLSE will keep just selling tickets to home fans because they dont need the money from away fans. Now if they expand and all of a sudden tickets arent always sold out and what not then i bet MLSE would start trying to sell tickets to big groups of away supporters, might even advertise them to Chicago or whereever away fans are!!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it really depends how much they expand the stadium. And it depends how much of a demand the tickets are....if the tickets are still selling like hot cakes i dont think it matters how big the stadium is, MLSE will keep just selling tickets to home fans because they dont need the money from away fans. Now if they expand and all of a sudden tickets arent always sold out and what not then i bet MLSE would start trying to sell tickets to big groups of away supporters, might even advertise them to Chicago or whereever away fans are!!
    I also think it depends on if they truely create a traveling supporters section as well. I know the Northeast corner has pretty much been for the travelers but I'm not sure if that's been the 'Official' spot.
    With expansion there may be plans to expand down the NE corner.
    We'll just have to wait and see.