Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footyfan View Post
    SO you're ok with us throwing beer at Dichio on Saturday then?

I would think you would throw beer at Cunny, I remember right before kick-off at the game last month, he ran right over to the BB/SE area and was taunting them....that was also the game he kicked the ball into the upper deck/private box area....

If players taunt a large group of opposing supporters, a beer shower is expected. I don't condone that with the regularity that it happened last year, but certain times-Jozy in NY, Eddie Johnson etc.- it wouldn't be complete blasphemy.
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footyfan View Post
    SO you're ok with us throwing beer at Dichio on Saturday then?

Danny would prolly jump the rails and charge yahs lol

And yah, I missed the beer tosser but had we caught it he wouldnt have been far behind his beer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Oliphant View Post
    I had the best streamer throw of my life last night...

You guys know I live in 115. I'm also 17 rows up, in line with the left goalpost. It's nearly impossible to hit the field with a streamer from there. Last night, if not for the breeze, my throw in the second half would've draped nicely over the crossbar.

It was bee-yoo-tee-full.
    Dude if it was a white streamer, I saw your throw. I was in 115 - 18 - 30 (gf was in 29) and one guy a row infront (probably like seat 25ish?) held the tail end and chucked the head and it created a perfect arc and completely unfurled. I even said to my gf "man that guy is a pro at streamer toss".

If you looked behind you at all, my gf had I think 4 winter coats on and a huge rain poncho overtop. She looked like she was traversing the arctic tundra.