I was in 126 last night and had a great time. The Massive Chant was very well done (I have some videos to post about this, I'll provide links later on).

It was nice to see GeorgeB, Rooney, werewolf88 and skint(again). Cool to put a face to a board name. Also got a chance to go to Shoeless to watch the PK's of Man U vs Chelsea, met a guy from DC for a few minutes who very pleasant. I also have videos of that, which I post.

However, one thing that really irked me and will always irk me. It is known that when an opposing player takes a corner, we shower him with streamers. Now, I'm not that fluent on languages, but does the word "streamer" mean "cup of beer" in another language?

To the guy in 126 who threw the beer that nearly hit the guy from DC who took the corner (I forgot his name) spend the $1 and buy a streamer please. It's cheaper and you won't look like a fool.

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here with the above rant, but that really bothers me.

Also....don't know how often this goes on, but it was "interesting" to see the people waiting for the Westbound train making fun of the eastbound tracks. Is it common for mooning and the "I f****d your mother" chants?

All in all had a great time in 126 and look forward to my day in 110.