Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default will the cup final be aired on cbc today

just curious if the cbc will air todays game? and will it be avail to all of us with regular basic cable and not cbc boldQ!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game is on CBC at 3pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks mate, i dunno who to cheer for, and i dont care who wins, just wanna see a classic cup final

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NateDoGG View Post
    thanks mate, i dunno who to cheer for, and i dont care who wins, just wanna see a classic cup final
    it's a tough one considering they are, along with chicago, the teams we hate the most.
    i think at the end of the day i would like to see new york win it due to the exposure it will bring the league, not to mention how pissed off the galaxy will be.
    columbus, win or lose, will always be a shithole and will probably relocate at some point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnmolinaro View Post
    Hey guys,

Just a reminder that if you want an alternative from watching ABC's telecast of the MLS Cup on Sunday, CBC will be showing the game, too.

The broadcast starts at 3pm with a preview game show before kickoff at 3:30 pm.

We're showing the Raptors game at 12:30 but that should be over by 3. if not, the pre-game show will still go at 3pm on Bold and CBCSports.ca (we're streaming the game live, too).

Nigel and Jason will be calling the game, and we have a bunch of other stuff on the broadcast, including a 1-on-1 interview with John Carver, Mitch Peacock's interview with Don Garber, a top five Toronto FC goals and MLS goals of the year feature, and Jim Brennan will be in studio as well.

Cheers,
    John
    I closed the previous thread with John's announcement because of the ungrateful comments.