Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Some Clarification PLEASE!!???

OK so where the f*ck are the supporters sitting?? have they all been united in hte south end??? IT DOSENT MAKE any sense if this isint the case ...... YOU can clearly hear the rpb everywhere when they sing and theyre only 2ish sections ,

The Problem last year was , we were all spread out AND NOT united in our chants ..... everywhere else in the world the supporters sit togeather......

as for the "nay" sayers who think we should all be spread out , please look everywhere else ......

IM NOT SAYING we should make one supporters group ....... however sitting togeather would do wonders for our one join cause .....supporting TFC....

peace~

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supporters section was sold out before we hit 200 members. Nobody knew where things were going to go.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Supporters section was sold out before we hit 200 members. Nobody knew where things were going to go.
    nono i mean this year

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people that bought in the beginning need to give up their seats for anything to change.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow this is never been discussed before..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people that bought in the beginning need to give up their seats for anything to change.
    why cant the club relocate?? you would think after the showing last year they would like to make it more comfortable for the fans...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cambridge_Red View Post
    Wow this is never been discussed before..
    anything that reminds me of it mkaes me feel good

Especially when i COULDNT FOR THE LIFE OF ME get the Forza T.O outa my head yesterday SHIT!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StandUpIfYouHateChelsea View Post
    why cant the club relocate?? you would think after the showing last year they would like to make it more comfortable for the fans...
    well, the club can't just tell people to get the hell out of their seats if some RPB wants to get in.

there was a relocation period based on non-renewals... did you miss it?
    people were able to move into seats that were available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    well, the club can't just tell people to get the hell out of their seats if some RPB wants to get in.
    Not to mention the difference in ticket prices. Do you think the club is going to relocate people out of the south end without asking them to pay the proper price for their tickets? Some people sit in the cheap seats because they can't afford the more expensive options.

While I too would love to see a south end full of noisy and active supporters like U-Sector, NEE, Ultras and RPB's, there is no magic "snap your fingers" solution.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    Not to mention the difference in ticket prices. Do you think the club is going to relocate people out of the south end without asking them to pay the proper price for their tickets? Some people sit in the cheap seats because they can't afford the more expensive options.

While I too would love to see a south end full of noisy and active supporters like U-Sector, NEE, Ultras and RPB's, there is no magic "snap your fingers" solution.
    hmmm what about stadium expansion , i could see a relocation if there was a north stand built

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you just sign up yesterday, or did you just miss the previous 30 threads where all of this was brought up previously?
    Let it die already. Your dream is shared by everyone, including MLSE, but hindsight is 20-20, the damage is done, and there is no way to fix this situation. There will be no expansion into the North end.
    I'll be closing this thread if you come up with another qustion that has been answered 100 times already.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you just sign up yesterday, or did you just miss the previous 30 threads where all of this was brought up previously?
    Let it die already. Your dream is shared by everyone, including MLSE, but hindsight is 20-20, the damage is done, and there is no way to fix this situation. There will be no expansion into the North end.
    I'll be closing this thread if you come up with another qustion that has been answered 100 times already.
    hahaha calm down man

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, the only way I see us getting more seats allocated to RPB in 111 and 112 is if demand for tickets drop off substantially and we see a large number of people already in those sections not renewing their seats. The group was asked in late 2006 by MLSE how many seats we thought we needed for the inaugural season and we said 50 or so. Two years later, we have how many members?
    Last edited by Cashcleaner; 11-23-2008 at 03:22 AM.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    To be honest, the only way I see us getting more seats allocated to RPB in 111 and 112 is if demand for tickets drop off substantially and we see a large number of people already in those sections not renewing their seats. The group was asked in late 2006 by MLSE how many seats we thought we needed for the inaugural season and we said 50 or so. Two years later, we have how many members?
    So you mean this is all your fault for not having a vision of the future?
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ We were worried we'd be on the hook for any unsold tickets from the original 50!

I guess you can say it was a lack of vision, but let's be honest and acknowledge that NOBODY could have prepared us for just how popular TFC would become.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.