Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    Damnit I got shit all day from my boss yesterday going back and forth with you!
    lol sorry about that! if it's any consolation i enjoyed debating with someone who actually understands the game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milton_Arab View Post
    lol sorry about that! if it's any consolation i enjoyed debating with someone who actually understands the game!
    yes, yes a small consolation ...but that is a good assumption of nuthuggers all over the place...not just for Dichio.

I quite enjoyed the debating myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if this has been posted, but just read that Dichio has minor groin injury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by etro View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted, but just read that Dichio has minor groin injury.
    even the great man himself can't handle all the nughuggers eh?..

sorry, bad joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by etro View Post
    Considering the size of Dichio's "testicular fortitude" and tolerance for pain, a minor groin injury to him would literally cripple a mere mortal!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_torontofc_2008 View Post
    he doesn't play so how could he bring something to the team...other then 96 MLS goals!!!
    Cunningham has not brough 96 mls goals to the team, hes brought 4. As well as countless missed breakaways, endless offside calls, and a whole lot of sulking. useless twat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering the size of Dichio's "testicular fortitude" and tolerance for pain, a minor groin injury to him would literally cripple a mere mortal!

QFT

I just wanted to try that one....is that a smiley face , fucking a sheep in the ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkus_420 View Post
    QFT

I just wanted to try that one....is that a smiley face , fucking a sheep in the ass.

hahaha...I don't know, sure looks like it.
    Anyways, that news is all wrong, Dichio doesn't get injuries of the groin or anywhere. He simply chooses to shut down certain parts of his body at times in order to bring himself down to the level of competition.....it's true.

masrawy

Anyways, that news is all wrong, Dichio doesn't get injuries of the groin or anywhere. He simply chooses to shut down certain parts of his body at times in order to bring himself down to the level of competition.....it's true.
    So what you're saying is Dichio never has to use a jimmy hat?

< Danny Dichio in front of 127 after the goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masrawy View Post
    So what you're saying is Dichio never has to use a jimmy hat?

< Danny Dichio in front of 127 after the goal.
    No, but that's because Danny Dichio can impregante a woman from across the room by simply staring directly into her eyes...he has sex with them just to keep himself busy while doing push-ups...its true.

And yes, that celebration in front of 127 was fucking awesome!

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CBlake View Post

I think that is the source of Dichio's groin injury.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know if this has been posted or not, but, DANNY DICHIO is our strikeforce. Taxi for RR's the great pretender.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Once again:

DICHIO IS A MONSTER
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HE's fucking magic, and his passing accuracy is sublime.

Every one of his goals is brilliant, and the amount of times he is able to produce goals that look like flukes, only proves that theyre not flukes at all.

The goal against columbus last year and his second against DC on Wednesday show that when he is facing the goal he is just as capable of passing that ball into the net as he is at passing it to a teammates feet with a single touch.

The last goal of the season against the revs last year, should have confirmed his worth in this league to everybody. Nobody deserves his spot on TFC more than Dichio does, not Robert, not Guevara not even Jimmy Brennan to be perfectly honest, and that will remain true even if we do find a DP striker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus what more does this guy have do for some of you people. I keep hearing that he can't hack it as our lone striker yet he's scored 3x in 2 games and has 4 on the season, by the way that's more than Guevara and Robert have scored combined. For christ sake cut him a little slack, he's definately not underperfroming our there. Dichio is fuckin brilliant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooooooooooooooooooh Danny Dichioooooooooo...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now if only we had someone with the skill and toughness of Dichio with the pace of Cunny. Sigh.

I'm actually happy with Danny, but am worried about the lack of options behind him should he *gasp* go down with injury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
    Now if only we had someone with the skill and toughness of Dichio with the pace of Cunny. Sigh.

I'm actually happy with Danny, but am worried about the lack of options behind him should he *gasp* go down with injury.
    See bolded section below...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post

They don't make them like that anymore & anything close would cost $$millions.

Danny'll do just fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    HE's fucking magic, and his passing accuracy is sublime.

Every one of his goals is brilliant, and the amount of times he is able to produce goals that look like flukes, only proves that theyre not flukes at all.

The goal against columbus last year and his second against DC on Wednesday show that when he is facing the goal he is just as capable of passing that ball into the net as he is at passing it to a teammates feet with a single touch.

The last goal of the season against the revs last year, should have confirmed his worth in this league to everybody. Nobody deserves his spot on TFC more than Dichio does, not Robert, not Guevara not even Jimmy Brennan to be perfectly honest, and that will remain true even if we do find a DP striker.
    Agreed.