Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Voting Favour- please!!!

As some of you know my whole family are huge TFC fans as most are on this site. I have entered a future shop competition to win season tickets. My son is very excited about it, and has worked hard in getting votes and I have helped, and many of you have already helped.

So here goes...Dimitri has created a video with his friend and if he gets the most votes in the next 2 weeks he wins the seasons. What's the favour you ask? If you watch his video and then vote for him with as many email address' as you own, (ex. yahoo, hwdsb, hotmail,aol), that will put him in the lead

I have placed the link below if you click it, it will bring you directly to his video, if you can watch it, then click vote in the top left hand corner of his video (also called game 5 TFC Chant), then type in all your information. You must create a username. You will not recieve junk mail (trust me) you will recieve a confirmation email and you will be entered into a draw for $100 at future shop!

Thank you all for your help and please forward so we can get some more votes , we have skewed many contests in the past and hopefully this one.

http://memelabs.com/showyourfs/?play=7081

Check out this video I saw on Future Shop's 'Show your football Spirit' contest.

Thanks

George

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be great if your family won......I will add a few votes........Good luck.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK man, I just voted for you...as much as it a pain the butt as I will likely get an email from Christy tomorrow asking me if I am a real man :-) But I will support a fellow RPB. Good Luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes, bringing the power of RPB to bear... I'll see what I can do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Voted. Good luck.

Huge douchebag
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me too voted

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best of luck, if your son (and/or rest of your family) are desperate for these tickets then I really hope you get them, because I dread to think where else these very valuable season tickets might end up instead of in the hands of people who really value them.

They should have sung the TFC Massive back and forth in their video - that would have been superb!
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those that have not voted, can you go to the site and let me know if there is a check mark by Game 5 which would be my son and his friend. Seems as though there is not a direct link to vote anymore and that is only for my son's video. A bunch of bs b/c If you ask me!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for voting!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just voted and it worked fine. Your kids were on the page the link lands on. I registered and after I voted there was a tick on your guys video... I tried a couple of days ago and things seemed all screwed up.

Also it looked like you had a couple of hundred more votes than everyone else...

Good luck!
    Toronto 'til I die although still a Leeds fan at heart...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game 5 TFC chant!!! Man you have the best video out there... you'll get my vote 4 sure. I posted a similar thread on the member's only section asking who the "red patch spirit 170" guy was... I'm guessing he just took our name... if not he needs some serious help with chanting =P
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    Game 5 TFC chant!!! Man you have the best video out there... you'll get my vote 4 sure. I posted a similar thread on the member's only section asking who the "red patch spirit 170" guy was... I'm guessing he just took our name... if not he needs some serious help with chanting =P

I just posted in the members only section, not sure who red patch spirit is!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^Wasn't it you who told the story about the kids singing the Beckham Song in front of the grandparents?

Now that would have been a great submission

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadview View Post
    ^^^Wasn't it you who told the story about the kids singing the Beckham Song in front of the grandparents?

Now that would have been a great submission

Good luck!
    "YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR DAVID BECKHAM UP YOUR ASS", yes that would be my boys.

Their grandparents asked if we were going to the "Beckham Game", and all 4 in unison said, " YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR DAVID BECKHAM UP YOUR ASS."