Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    i was aware that we could not transfer tickets after oct 3rd...was there an email sent in this regard?

and why couldnt i transfer tickets to an existing season ticket holder, especially if they were interested in one of my tickets.
    It was in the renewal letter rcvd in the mail with the invoice. I am pretty sure I saw this linked through the STH website as well but I took a quick look and I don't see it anymore (possibly taken down after the Oct 3 date?). Here is the verbage from the letter ....

Account Set-Up Clarification:

Toronto FC will be providing existing Season Seat Holders a one time opportunity to clarify their initial account set up and reallocate their subscription(s)/ticket(s) purchased on behalf of family members/friends. This window will permanently close on October 3rd. Please visit the Toronto FC Season Ticket Holder website at torontofc.ca for more details.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if we want to add more seats we have to pay the "new season" price? What are the renewals priced on, the old season?

Usually I don't complain about "ML$E" but this is getting annoying... I don't think i'm going too far out on a limb assuming that the "new season" prices will be the renewal cost at the end of this year and won't that be something...
    Last edited by iansmcl; 10-29-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    It was in the renewal letter rcvd in the mail with the invoice. I am pretty sure I saw this linked through the STH website as well but I took a quick look and I don't see it anymore (possibly taken down after the Oct 3 date?). Here is the verbage from the letter ....

Account Set-Up Clarification:

Toronto FC will be providing existing Season Seat Holders a one time opportunity to clarify their initial account set up and reallocate their subscription(s)/ticket(s) purchased on behalf of family members/friends. This window will permanently close on October 3rd. Please visit the Toronto FC Season Ticket Holder website at torontofc.ca for more details.
    i still dont agree with it, it does not say never in that paragraph but in the email it does, i was planing to transfering my two of my tickets to an existing STH, so i dont see why what would be a problem...i will give my rep a call...

MUFC_Niagara

wow....didn't take long for this thread to turn into a bitch fest did it...