I just got this email... so 250 tickets are available to STHs who want more.

-----------------------------------------------------

First, let me thank you again for renewing your season tickets for next year. The buzz continues to be positive in the front office and we are all looking ahead to an amazing 2009 campaign.

I also wanted to let you know that our records indicate that you have requested additional season seats by placing yourself on the platinum waiting list. As you know we renewed at a very high rate, therefore there are a limited number of tickets available for purchase.
There will be over 250 tickets available as additional seats, they include:
5 tables
50 field side seats
150 dark grey seats
The remaining seats are in the red, medium grey and light grey sections

We will begin selling our remaining season ticket packages shortly, but first, here are a couple of additional things to note:

• There is a maximum of 4 seats per account
  • You cannot purchase seats for another party - seats can never be transferred to another/new account
  • All tickets will be sold at the "New Season" price. Click here to view pricing

If you are still interested in purchasing additional seats and you have not yet reached the account maximum, please respond to this email by Friday, October 31 to confirm.
Next week, we will schedule phone appointment times (based on inception date) for all confirmed platinum list members and communicate this time with you. All you need to do is click reply then send. However, if we don't hear back from you, we will understand that you are no longer interested in additional seats this season and therefore we will not schedule an appointment time for you.
If you have any questions at all, please contact me directly at the number below.
Thanks again for your support of Toronto FC,