Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Post Season Friendly?

Think the team will play a post season friendly like they did last year against Portland? Also I remember the team trained for the duration of the MLS playoffs and Savo Milosevic trained with them. Does anyone know if anything similar is planned for this playoff season?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't look that way yet. But if I remember correct, they didn't announce it until a few weeks ahead of time or so. I don't see anything on the site either.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember Carver after the pre-season earlier this year that he was going to have shorter training period this year, or at least a shorter training camp/pre-season, having played 12 games prior to the regular season it was just too long, I mean the Reds played six games in Florida against a variety of opponents, then played three in the San Antonio tourney which proved to be a disaster due to the field being too narrow and then onto Charleston for three more games in the Carolina Cup.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!