Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_torontofc_2008 View Post
    Stalteri is washed up. if he cant get a game with a shit side like Spurs is at the moment, he would be no good to TFC. You will see Stalteri either retire or play in the english championshop on Loan.
    You are comparing Spurs and the EPL to Toronto and the MLS. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC OZZ View Post
    What about Marc Bircham? Canadian, still has some left in him, and was here on trial last year. He also plays the same position as Robbo.
    If we can get Stalteri to come here he can play the holding midfield position. I know what I am about to say won't go over very well, but he would be an upgrade from Robinson. Stalteri is a better passer of the the ball and has more technical ability. The holding midfielder is not all about tackling and ball winning which Stalteri can do, it's also about moving the ball to your attacking players which Robinson can't due.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And we'd have someone who probably will max out on the salary side AND be a regular on the CMNT which means regularly missing games. (Although Robbo does miss a ton of games as well.)

On the technical side...I do agree though. All things equal, I would take Stalts over Robbo. But they aren't equal. Especially on the leadership side where Robbo excels.