Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NYRB should have points taken away from them. Their players used steroids!! Okay, back to reality...next year.
    RWN - SoctoberFest! Champion '11, TFC Supporters Cup Champs '10, Indoor Champs '10 & '09, Niagara Cup Champs '09 & '08.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made it home safely...barely, but I made it. I had a great time, as always, and seeing all of you again really makes this heart of mine feel better than ever.
    This was the first time I had seen TFC win in person so this was a very special game for me. Hopefully I will make it up before the New Year to see all of you again but I'll have to see what the work gods have to say about it.
    It's not just seeing the 'old gang' but also meeting and talking with people who I may not have had a chance to speak too that makes trips like this one so special. I guess what it comes down to is TFC can win or lose...it really doesn't matter. What matters are the people that we share a drink with before the match, stand next to during the match, and swap stories afterwards. It's because of ALL of YOU that I'm a supporter and not just a fan.
    Again, thank you all for once again making this trip one for the ages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most fun i've had since the Colorado game. got chills during the dichio song at the end of the game. beautiful.

i really noticed how lame 113 was, though. had guys in my row from there who migrated into 112 to have more fun. it gets worse every game.

Barbarez

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    most fun i've had since the Colorado game. got chills during the dichio song at the end of the game. beautiful.

i really noticed how lame 113 was, though. had guys in my row from there who migrated into 112 to have more fun. it gets worse every game.
    What are you talking about, the first row of 113 isn't lame...