Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DP - Gattuso

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need game changing attackers. A DM is a waste of a dp. I'll do with Pirlo though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gattuso, yah right, whether we're in serious need of a midfielder or not, and not because we need a finisher, we're not getting Gennaro Gattuso

seriously

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gattuso= Little Kitten

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we need to strenghten our defence, well look up Mario Yepes, he just defended against brazil IN brazil to 0-0 tie he is unsigned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRenter View Post
    Gattuso, yah right, whether we're in serious need of a midfielder or not, and not because we need a finisher, we're not getting Gennaro Gattuso

seriously
    QFFT! Please, you guys break my heart with all these bullshit wishful thinking DP suggestions, there will be no henry, no gattuso, no del piero, no treasuguet, and no inzaghi. Please be a little more realistic, as much as I wish we had Henry (the gooner lol) he wont be here, he will be in a big town like NYshitBulls or LA which has grass. And on that note we wont have ANY of these guys till we replace the turf with grass. How about we talk about something that might happen, perhaps like we might actually make the playoffs with two games left?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gattuso is a fantastic midfielder but if we are going to spend big money on a player he's gotta fill the net…Henrik Larrson style…

Like someone earlier said…"Hmmmm…Bayern Munich or Toronto FC?"…
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to try to start the most useless thread by talking about the Parti Quebecois as the possible leaders of this country or plans for the Maple Leafs Stanley Cup parade, but they are now obsolete due to this thread.