Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edu was horrible. Has been pretty bad all year, but absolutely horrible last night. Smith showed more in his short time on the pitch than Edu did all match. Otherwise, a very workmanlike effort in poor conditions. A win is a win, but bring on some quality strikers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best: Dichio and our Defense...especially Marshall
    Worst: Ricketts and Edu had a poor game

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good game, crowd was into it, nice to have the weekend warriors not there to stuff their faces and use the seats.

The massive was great and I felt 114,113,112,111 and 110 worked much better together.

I think Dichio played hard and his goal showed his value of hard working style. Maybe he is not a everyday starter if we pick a striker up, but I really like how he gives it his all and he does have some gas in the tank.

Velez and Marshall have been outstanding as of late, they shut down Emilio quite well. Velez deserves his starting role and I think the fans getting behind him will only get him going more. He clearly loves it and is another guy out there giving 110%.

Sutton is on fire and arguably one of the best keepers right now. I hope he buys Marshall and Velez dinner because those guys have helped him out a lot. Still, another clean sheet and a well deserved one (top save vs. Fred for sure)

I hope this momentum will carry us to a win vs DC on Saturday, if we can secure those points and win the season series with DC that will be huge.