Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Huge Tfc Gear Sale

for those intrested i saw on the http://jmtmetrosport.com/ website that all toronto fc gear is 30% off strarting on thursday and goes all through the weekend. This sale is happening at all 3 JMT locations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just remember that one of the reasons why these "big" sales are going on...is because a new jersey is coming out or being launched in late November early december. The new jersey has a redesign!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCREDNWHITE View Post
    Just remember that one of the reasons why these "big" sales are going on...is because a new jersey is coming out or being launched in late November early december. The new jersey has a redesign!
    Another reason why they are going on sale is beacuse the demand for the merchandise has gone south with the poor play and terrible season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giambac View Post
    Another reason why they are going on sale is beacuse the demand for the merchandise has gone south with the poor play and terrible season.

LOL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just can't help yourself.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't know Vinnie Paz was big on MLS. I guess the expansion to Philly has inspired him.

(Tell me someone got that)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so I usually read your posts and although you are biased, I dont mind them because its an opinion and what the heck...good to read what others think maybe I will learn something. But for you to pretend that you know that merchandise sales have done down and then correlate it to poor play is based on nothing...you have no idea what merchandise sales are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why can't we push for a supporter's jersey sans advertisement. I refuse to purchase a BMO jersey and I will stick to my original jersey until they offer a supporter's jersey but I doubt that will happen unless the interest is high enough.

Who else would buy a supporter's jersey at a reduced price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure it has a lot to do with a new jersey design.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    You just can't help yourself.

- Scott
    sadly he cant

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torcida_Toronto View Post
    Why can't we push for a supporter's jersey sans advertisement. I refuse to purchase a BMO jersey and I will stick to my original jersey until they offer a supporter's jersey but I doubt that will happen unless the interest is high enough.

Lets go raid the knock-off jersey car north of the GO tunnel. Sew an RPB or Supporters United crest on it. Problem solved on the cheap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will people please stop quoting giambac? It's hard to ignore him when his posts get quoted 5 times in a thread...

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse my forgetfulness, but doesn't the new shirt have a proper embroidered crest? I remember seeing a somewhat fuzzy pic of the new kit a while back, but didn't get a good look at the crest.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Would definatly buy one! There should also be a canadian flag put on it as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    Excuse my forgetfulness, but doesn't the new shirt have a proper embroidered crest? I remember seeing a somewhat fuzzy pic of the new kit a while back, but didn't get a good look at the crest.
    Yup, it will have a proper embroidered crest.

I also hope they have an awesome 3rd or alternate jersey!!

I own both, an away and home jersey and i don't really like the grey one..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    Ok so I usually read your posts and although you are biased, I dont mind them because its an opinion and what the heck...good to read what others think maybe I will learn something. But for you to pretend that you know that merchandise sales have done down and then correlate it to poor play is based on nothing...you have no idea what merchandise sales are.
    When the team was playing well, merchandise sales were up
    When the team plays bad, merchandise sales go down and therfore the big sales come out.

When the team plays well there are few to none empty seats in the stadium

When the team plays bad there are several thousand empty seats in the stadium.

You don't have to be a genius to figure this out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am sure that the quality of to a certain extent does dictate sales of merchandise, however in this case it is because the new kits are coming out and if they dont move the old stock, it will be even harder when the new stuff is on the shelves...

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God I hope the new jersey looks decent.
    I know that sneaky photo was floated around in the forum but do we know for sure if that is their main kit next season?

anyways... embroidered crest = awesome!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to wear what the players wear. That's why I waited for the sponsor.

New design in Nov? Will they still be using the calculator font?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    I am sure it has a lot to do with a new jersey design.
    Forget about the new jersey design for next year. I hope they have anew team for next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Didn't know Vinnie Paz was big on MLS. I guess the expansion to Philly has inspired him.

(Tell me someone got that)
    I got it. i thought about Jedi Mind Tricks when i saw JMT as well. you're not alone.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Take that James you foul bastard

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Zing!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedRum View Post
    Take that James you foul bastard
    I counted. you had 563 Blahs in there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the team was playing well, merchandise sales were up
    When the team plays bad, merchandise sales go down and therfore the big sales come out.

When the team plays well there are few to none empty seats in the stadium

When the team plays bad there are several thousand empty seats in the stadium.

You don't have to be a genius to figure this out.
    Professional sports paraphernalia always gets sold at a discount, when the season is almost over. They do it for the same reason that stores sell skates cheaper in the summer, or bicycles cheaper in the winter - to spur sales, which are slumping for obvious reasons.

You have nothing, aside from factless deduction based on some empty seats, to prove your assertion.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Word on the street is they're keeping a re-designed grey away jersey.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S. people please stop quoting you know who, hes on my block list for a reason!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For anyone that is still looking for them, I was at Square One today and the Foot Locker there has a few original jerseys no sponsor for $60. I picked up a grey one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen;207749[B
    ]Professional sports paraphernalia always gets sold at a discount, when the season is almost over[/B]. They do it for the same reason that stores sell skates cheaper in the summer, or bicycles cheaper in the winter - to spur sales, which are slumping for obvious reasons.

You have nothing, aside from factless deduction based on some empty seats, to prove your assertion.

- Scott

If that's the case then the merchandise would have gone on sale 4 months ago. The way we palyed (1 win in 4 months) our season was ove rin June

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the clarification. I don't mind the current away grey kit, but I think they should have went with white for the primary colour instead.

And as for an alternate, you know what would be cool? A retro-style green shirt with white trim. Kinda like what they did for the hockey teams a while back with the old Winnipeg Falcons jersey.

Last edited by Cashcleaner; 10-02-2008 at 04:19 PM.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.