Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full 90

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Full 90

Everyone, the time has come for us to buck up.

Every person, who dare think of themselves as a supporter, RPB or serious TFC fan, will sing the full 90 tomorrow.

There will be no free rides. You should have the expectation to look around and urge, push and commit those around you to devote the 90 minutes to all out efforts.

That is what a true supporter does. We will rally the fans, rally the casual and more importantly, rally the Reds.

Try to arrive as soon as you can. Once you get to where you are going. Pick up a chant and do not stop until you leave the grounds.

It will be vital we start strong so that our lads on the pitch will have the extra will in their souls to carry the day and I believe, if we all put in our efforts, our voices can carry our team forward and with this strong effort from the supporters, we WILL lift our team out of the depths and move forward onto the glory Toronto deserves.

For glory! Toronto FC!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am already working myself into a frenzy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shouldn't we be doing this all season?

I'm excited for tomorrow.
    Last edited by TheHollister; 09-26-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHollister View Post
    Shouldn't we be doing this all season?
    Sing your lungs out boys. I have a big hall gig tomorrow night with my band to release a CD and intend on telling the crowd that I'm celebrating a TFC win.
    Last edited by AL-MO; 09-26-2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: No need to engage other members like that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic .

REVOKED

Not Epic anymore
    Last edited by Cambridge_Red; 09-27-2008 at 12:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Sing your lungs out boys. I have a big hall gig tomorrow night with my band to release a CD and intend on telling the crowd that I'm celebrating a TFC win.
    Does your band have a website?
    Last edited by AL-MO; 09-26-2008 at 11:26 PM.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does your band have cowbell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Red View Post
    Does your band have a website?
    It's www.hardlineblues.com

The disc'll be on iTunes next week. And we need more cowbell.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a funny post.

I for one will not sing today. I am fuckin pissed with the product on the turf.

I feel like a FU CKIN Leaf fan. being taken for a ride.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amen....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco2K View Post
    This is a funny post.

Then give up your tickets. There's lots of people willing to buy 'em up.

I sure hope you aren't a STH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post

You beat me by 1 minute. This attitude is disgraceful. I will take those tickets and I can promise they will be used by a true supporter. I cant stand these posts. So get over it go watch another sport. Support for the boys on the field is not a matter of convenience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a funny post.

THIS IS OUR HOUSE! GET THE FUCK OUT!
    THIS IS OUR HOUSE! GET THE FUCK OUT!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose the teams in Europe and South America that have never won jack shit don't deserve support do they? We should all be gloryhunters and get on the Real Madrid bandwagon.

If I have to remind people that this is a 2nd year team any more, I may just have to put a lead one in my temple. Some people need to just go back and watch Serie A and leave the rest of us to try to build something special. Then they can come back and join the bandwagon when the team is successful, just like they want it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats not right buddy. You are no more of a TFC fan then me. I watch all the games on the road.

I have been a season ticket holder since day 1. I get ragged on big time by friends and family for being such a die hard.

I went to columbus with RPB with 15 of my friends. I caught Danny Dichios Jersey and all.

went to montreal to watch TFC beat the Impact 1-0. Also watched the Brawls after the match.

Now you are telling me because i dont want to go and YELL for 90 mins for a team that had not played a good game in about 3 months? get a life buddy.

I know we are a young team. I love going. Love watching and reading TFC.

Here is the bottom line.

TFC SUPPORTERS are number one. RPB , u sector, NEE, and all the other groups are amazing.
    We spend our $$$$$$ on them like crazy.

Hell i spent 300 bucks on a frame for my Danny dichio jersey.

I just feel like the team lacks big time. I hope it changes.

It all starts with D and i think we stink back there.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigLou View Post
    You beat me by 1 minute. This attitude is disgraceful. I will take those tickets and I can promise they will be used by a true supporter. I cant stand these posts. So get over it go watch another sport. Support for the boys on the field is not a matter of convenience.

Sure there Big Lou.

We are a second year team. Dallas won the cup in their first year.

San Jose has more points then us in their first year. the FU CKIN play in front of 9000.

I AM A SUPPORTER LIKE ALL OF YOU!!

I AM JUST TIRED OF GOING THERE AND WATCHING BUSH LEAGUE SOCCER. MO AND CARVER NEED TO IMPROVE THIS TEAM.

BOTTOM LINE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose the teams in Europe and South America that have never won jack shit don't deserve support do they? We should all be gloryhunters and get on the Real Madrid bandwagon.

If I have to remind people that this is a 2nd year team any more, I may just have to put a lead one in my temple. Some people need to just go back and watch Serie A and leave the rest of us to try to build something special. Then they can come back and join the bandwagon when the team is successful, just like they want it.

Not even Leaf FANS go nuts for a losing team. They show up, and chill.

Do you believe that this team has the RIGHT MINDS in charge to win us afew trophies. I am not very sure.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to get into an argument about what is and is not a supporter. But all I know is that you are NOT like me.

Call me a Leaf fan or whatever...that insult means nothing on this board where people can't even agree WHAT a being a Leaf fan actually means, all I know is good or bad, win or lose, I will cheer for this team. It's my team. It's my city.

You do what you want...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not even Leaf FANS go nuts for a losing team. They show up, and chill.

Do you believe that this team has the RIGHT MINDS in charge to win us afew trophies. I am not very sure.
    Leaf fans have been suffering for 40 years.

You have for 1 (because you can't honestly say you didn't have fun the first year).

Your comparison is ridiculous.

Supporting isn't about trophies. If you don't realize that I can't help you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said.

I love how you guys cheer every game and make the place rock. 99% of the time i a agree. But the play on the field is just SO SO sad.

olegunnar

I'm not going to speak for Marco. I don't know him.

What I will say is there is a big difference between not singing for a loser, and not singing for losers.

Last year the team was a loser. Bad players, bad coach, bad results, but they weren't losers. They gave a shit. Even if Braz sucks and Lombardo can't score or if Welsh was running up and down the wing doing nothing but raggidy ann and andy flips. They gave the appearance of working and caring. They gave an effort so they deserved an effort from us.

This year the team plays like losers. Arguably much better players (on paper) but they really like to mail it in and treat games like a stroll in the park. Like last week's ZERO shot game.

So I repect where you're coming from but I believe that being pissed at this year's version is not being a band wagon fan. It's having some pride in your self and a backbone. To blindly support this crap would be like taking back a woman that cheats on you on a weekly basis. We've been cheated.

Earlier this year when they played Houston they waved the white flag "no mas!" before the game even started. here's hoping they actually give a crap today and decide to show up today.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I am going out there and losing my voice in the rain today. It's all I know what to do.

And if they lose, I will be mad and rant and rave on the board. And want heads to roll. Nobody is telling people they should not be upset. But does that mean we should stop doing OUR jobs out there?

I will always sing. Until it becomes obvious this team isn't trying to win at all. If you guys believe that is the case right now, you are more cynical than I.

All I know is that my job out there today is to encourage them on to a win. I will not be able to look myself in the mirror otherwise.

P.S. I am more upset that they hiked the prices on us despite putting shit on the pitch than anything else. If people want to protest THAT...I am down for it.
    Last edited by Roogsy; 09-27-2008 at 10:56 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaf fans have been suffering for 40 years.

You have for 1 (because you can't honestly say you didn't have fun the first year).

Your comparison is ridiculous.

Supporting isn't about trophies. If you don't realize that I can't help you.

Actually i am so tired of all my fav teams losing.

heres a list

Been a LA kings fan for over 15 years. we been rebuilding since 2001 and perhaps even 1993. I watch all the games and follow all the players. THEY STINK.

The Blue jays. what can i say. I PREY THE JP era is over.

Portgual soccer. what can i say again. we think we are good enough but we are NOT.

toronto fc. WELL YOU ALL KNOW THE TALE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well said ole gunner.

We all want the same thing. a winning team.

ITS GONNA STOP raining. IM telling you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd say marco2k is more of a supporter than most of the people on this board who just blow sunshine up this team's pathetic ass. the people who say your not a real supporter if you have anything negative to say about this team are nothing more than cheerleaders. and cheerleaders are not real supporters. and yes, i renewed my seats in the south end, so too bad for you cheerleaders without season tickets. another year of RPB gamethreads for you.
    Last edited by Kickit09; 09-27-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody is blowing sunshine up anybody's ass. This is about what we do on GAME DAY. If you can't differentiate between our jobs on game day and what we feel should be done away from the pitch...you need more help than I can give.

All I know is people like you guys are NOT what contribute to the atmosphere. The fine examples of support in other parts of the world are not put together by people like you.

If complaining incessantly and doing nothing else is what makes a "true supporter" then a Cheerleader am I.
    Last edited by Roogsy; 09-27-2008 at 11:03 AM.

olegunnar

Quote Originally Posted by Kickit09 View Post
    i'd say marco2k is more of a supporter than most of the people on this board who just blow sunshine up this team's pathetic ass. the people who say your not a real supporter if you have anything negative to say about this team are nothing more than cheerleaders. and cheerleaders are not real supporters. and yes, i renewed my seats in the south end, so too bad for you cheerleaders. another year of RPB gamethreads for you.
    whoa whoa whoa

lets save the venom for houston!

then bitch at moan at each other tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody is blowing sunshine up anybody's ass. This is about what we do on GAME DAY. If you can't differentiate between our jobs on game day and what we feel should be done away from the pitch...you need more help than I can give.

All I know is people like you guys are NOT what contribute to the atmosphere. The fine examples of support in other parts of the world are not put together by people like you.

If complaining incessantly and doing nothing else is what makes a "true supporter" then a Cheerleader am I.

yeah ok roogsy. i have seaon seats in the south end, i come to each game decked out in TFC gear. i sing, jump, and chant all game long. but because i can actually admit that this team is shit im not a supporter... yeah, and i need help

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is saying this team isn't shit? Point me to my post or any RPBs post where they say that.

Gawd...are you even reading this thread in its entirety?

You say you jump and sing and yet you are calling the guy who says he won't jump and sing a better supporter. And the guys who do jump and sing nothing but cheerleaders. I guess that makes you a cheerleader.

How old are you? I am guessing logic and reasoning skills aren't your forte.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im with you 100% mate. I cant see your argument here being a revelation to these guys who arent even gonna cheer for our team today.