Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

s'funny. Authorities in North America always seem to regard soccer by the evidence of reports from around the globe and 1970's riot footage. It's as if football ground security training consists of not much more than watching a few episodes of 'The Real Football Factories'. It doesn't bother me that PC Plod knocks about here anonymously, looking for clues as to where the next organised 'Firm' confrontation is going to take place. He's wasting his time. Football doesn't have the same culture here and likely as not never will - you have to go through the years of cultural and social conflict and political unrest first. I don't see it in the forecast for us.

Sure, there are a few who would like to emulate Hooligan / Ultra culture, and some of them may end up poking about on here, like the cops, looking about.

Whatever.

Nothing to see.

Move along...
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should also add that the cops that are at BMO are on paid duty, and they don't really don't care what is happening on the grounds at all. They are there to protect the players and the grounds, not you from yourselves. And fights after a game? haha police don't care about that either, except to the extent that it gets broken up and people get on their way without endangering others. Just like fights after a bar...it's just crowd control man, not an investigation. There is no reason, or interest for anyone at TPS to be investigating anything here.

- joel, member of the anti-tinfoil hat squad

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joel, don't take offense, but I think you are being a bit naive...Until you are part of an incident with TPS then maybe you should reserve judgment...and they are being a little aggressive if all they are there to do is crowd control. Did you read the article Sun yesterday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    Joel, don't take offense, but I think you are being a bit naive...Until you are part of an incident with TPS then maybe you should reserve judgment...and they are being a little aggressive if all they are there to do is crowd control. Did you read the article Sun yesterday?
    No, I will have to check it out (link?). Aggressive? People were charged?

I still believe it's also naive to think there is a Fan Monitoring Unit at TPS, or that MLS Rumours knows anything other than how to get you guys clicking their links.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    No, I will have to check it out (link?). Aggressive? People were charged?

I still believe it's also naive to think there is a Fan Monitoring Unit at TPS, or that MLS Rumours knows anything other than how to get you guys clicking their links.
    not going to disagree with you there.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the Toronto Police are PURE CLASS!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm.....

like everyone should know by now... posting on the internet, even with a pseudonym, can lead to real life trouble.

I don't think there's anything else that really needs to be said. If any other mod wants this "discussion" to continue, go ahead on open the thread.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\