Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    I would LOVE.....LOVE for RR to get a goal.

I like what he brings...
    So would I Roogsy, but I wish people would stop wishing for the unlikely. He's an out-and-out winger, not a goal scorer. Never has been.

In fact, he has 99 career games now, according to Wiki, with a grand total of two goals. Just be glad with him pumping the ball into the box and feeding it into Dichio, as that's his role.

As far as DC, if they sit back like Columbus and RSL, we'll win. THey don't have the defense for it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean...I just want some people to get off his back.

I am grateful we have a winger that has speed and ability on the ball. How much more do you want on a team that has a 2.5mill salary cap???

What we need to address is the striker position...not a winger that is doing his job. But that is a point for another thread, not this one.

I am upset I am missing this game. I am flying in to Baltimore tomorrow.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean...I just want some people to get off his back.

I am grateful we have a winger that has speed and ability on the ball. How much more do you want on a team that has a 2.5mill salary cap???

What we need to address is the striker position...not a winger that is doing his job. But that is a point for another thread, not this one.

I am upset I am missing this game. I am flying in to Baltimore tomorrow.

You can go TO the game, Baltimore to DC is a cheap/short ride on the train.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, no, no....I can't go to the game TOMORROW here in Toronto because I am flying out in the morning to Baltimore.

I will be there on Saturday...wouldn't miss it for the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We can not underestimate any team, we need to treat them all as if Man U is comming to town. Rickets has been a great adition to the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf88 View Post
    I hope we don't underestimate them, but we are a vastly different team then 6 weeks ago.
    Thats the thing we had robert and ten men including sutton. This time we will have 11 men as long as harmse doesnt play, which Im sure he wont.

This time add guevara, ricketts to the mix and a full team on the pitch, If we wint hese two games we'll be right in the hunt for league title the rest of the way. If we lose then it will be a long hard fight just to grab a playoff spot, these are very important games.

I wish we had DP striker now! I think we got em though. Based on how well we are playing and how bad they are playing. Then four days later on saturday . We have a deep squad , so we could switch it up a little bit, hopefully their best XI are tired, they are lacking depth too +with injuries....Things are looking good, Im praying for a breakout in TFC goals!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, no, no....I can't go to the game TOMORROW here in Toronto because I am flying out in the morning to Baltimore.

I will be there on Saturday...wouldn't miss it for the world.
    Got it. I saw Baltimore and just assumed you meant the Saturday game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkus_420 View Post
    Thats the thing we had robert and ten men including sutton. This time we will have 11 men as long as harmse doesnt play, which Im sure he wont.

This time add guevara, ricketts to the mix and a full team on the pitch, If we wint hese two games we'll be right in the hunt for league title the rest of the way. If we lose then it will be a long hard fight just to grab a playoff spot, these are very important games.

I wish we had DP striker now! I think we got em though. Based on how well we are playing and how bad they are playing. Then four days later on saturday . We have a deep squad , so we could switch it up a little bit, hopefully their best XI are tired, they are lacking depth too +with injuries....Things are looking good, Im praying for a breakout in TFC goals!
    We had some bad luck in the Columbus game as well. 0-6 is a pretty bad strike rate for any team; but we've only given up 1 goal in four games, so if we squeak one of those, it could be enough, assuming Robinson and Edu can mark out Gallardo and Emilio continues to be a non-factor.

I don't think DC's backline is too solid right now, and Wells is under a lot of pressure to perform; he might even sit, based on the way Soehn slagged him after the Chivas collapse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stick a fork in 'em.
    DC is D-O-N-E......DONE

I know Footy Fan doesn't like to hear it, but they are already finished.
    They should spend the next 6 months trying to find some players with a spine, and hire a fitness coach to get Emilio back into shape.

As far as we go? Ricketts needs to get some power behind his crosses and shots. Too often he's wasted quality chances by scuffing the cross, or weakly rolling the ball at the keeper when in front of goal. I love how he gets up the wing, but have been unimpressed with him otherwise.

In fact, I'd liken him to a certain youngster that patrolled the wing for us last season who currently appears for the Blackpool reserve squad on occasion. We all know how that one turned out.

In summation;
    Ricketts needs to show me more.
    DC Licks balls and will do so for the entire season. Prepare for two blowouts.

Peace.
    One Love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 points!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We will not underestimate this side, they are the League Champions and desperate for points. Let's face it, all of our matches are huge, we have had a solid start and a win would help us up the table and on target for a playoff spot.

Big match tomorrow and this weekend, a measuring stick for our squad this year i feel.