Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default All this positive news lately?

hey guys and gals,we have got all this positive news lately(maybe grass,DPs,scouting trips to brazil etc etc etc)
    mmmm by chance is it ticket renewal time,i wonder i wonder....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a fuckin good observation LOL

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would it matter ?
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are u telling me that mlse is trying to 'persuade' us to renew our tickets early, by offering us grass and dps? that two things we've been beginning for?

no i dont believe that they would do that to us! LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if MLSE had a dollar for every broken promise they've made they'd be a billion dollar corporation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kickit09 View Post
    if MLSE had a dollar for every broken promise they've made they'd be a billon dollar corporation
    I think your on to something!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kickit09 View Post
    if MLSE had a dollar for every broken promise they've made they'd be a billion dollar corporation
    they are a billion dollar corporation.....lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nascarguy View Post
    they are a billion dollar corporation.....lol
    somebody gets the joke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are actually nearing 2 billion...1.75B...LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im just waiting for MoJo's big end of the year speech.

If he keeps promising us players that never arrive Im going to have to start calling him Ramon Calderon.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LucaGol View Post
    Im just waiting for MoJo's big end of the year speech.

If he keeps promising us players that never arrive Im going to have to start calling him Ramon Calderon.
    I've heard that will make a speech at half time at the last game of the season. He will walk to centre field take the mike and speak from the heart, you know his love for the game, his love for this country, for this city and for the team. He will salute the fans and say all the things they want the hear, they are the best supporters in the league. Then he will make a list of promises and ask for a 10 year JP riccardi type of contract/plan to build his team into a contender.

To be honest, I thibk most of the people on this forum will buy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giambac View Post
    I've heard that will make a speech at half time at the last game of the season. He will walk to centre field take the mike and speak from the heart, you know his love for the game, his love for this country, for this city and for the team. He will salute the fans and say all the things they want the hear, they are the best supporters in the league. Then he will make a list of promises and ask for a 10 year JP riccardi type of contract/plan to build his team into a contender.

To be honest, I thibk most of the people on this forum will buy it.
    QFT!!! you couldn;t be more right my friend

For some reason this all feels way too much like last year approximatly at the same time of the year. Fake promises of DPs, play off teams, etc. I can;t wait till the time comes that there is only like 2 weeks before the season starts and we have no new players beside the rookies... and all the MO lovers of this board will be " he;s got something up his sleeve" give him time. it;s only a third year.... while San Jose will make the play offs in the inagural year...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ua-kozak_TFC View Post
    QFT!!! you couldn;t be more right my friend

For some reason this all feels way too much like last year approximatly at the same time of the year. Fake promises of DPs, play off teams, etc. I can;t wait till the time comes that there is only like 2 weeks before the season starts and we have no new players beside the rookies... and all the MO lovers of this board will be " he;s got something up his sleeve" give him time. it;s only a third year.... while San Jose will make the play offs in the inagural year...
    That's what you hope for ......what a sad way to live life......Do you hope to get struck by lightening as well
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose13 View Post
    That's what you hope for ......what a sad way to live life......Do you hope to get struck by lightening as well
    I know my friend... That's how things are... sad but true.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cmon boys, we all know that renewals going to be 98% or higher.
    Only thing im willing to ride on MLSE about at this point is a lack of attempt at bringing us grass or even approaching cityhall about it. Boo MLSE, BOOO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    hey guys and gals,we have got all this positive news lately(maybe grass,DPs,scouting trips to brazil etc etc etc)
    mmmm by chance is it ticket renewal time,i wonder i wonder....
    we were having this very conversation last night at poker.

So true...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giambac and his mother ua-kozak TFC have just had a hand puppet conversation. Pretty sad that Giambac can only get his momma to reply to support what he posts.

Is your grandma now warming up your bed for you Giambac? 42 and still without a girlfriend.. sorry mia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Corcai View Post
    Giambac and his mother ua-kozak TFC have just had a hand puppet conversation. Pretty sad that Giambac can only get his momma to reply to support what he posts.

Is your grandma now warming up your bed for you Giambac? 42 and still without a girlfriend.. sorry mia.
    Even if what you said is true about giambac, your comment says more about you than it does about him...

ps: ...you must be some kind of comedian... because your mother joke is sooo funny. i just can;t stop laughing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ua-kozak_TFC View Post
    Even if what you said is true about giambac, your comment says more about you than it does about him...

ps: ...you must be some kind of comedian... because your mother joke is sooo funny. i just can;t stop laughing...

I thought you and giambac were the same person logging in under different names until right now....well, you learn something new everyday

El Patron
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol doubt it's motivated for us to buy seasons tix.

here's MLSE's train of thought:
    BUY NOW or there are 7000 people on the waiting list to take your spot.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Damiiano View Post

No DP, no grass & no promises & they would still sell all there season tickets & will still have thousands on the waiting list & they know it.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose13 View Post
    No DP, no grass & no promises & they would still sell all there season tickets & will still have thousands on the waiting list & they know it.
    look on the bright side... we'll get lot's of practice protesting stuff as long as they keep up the antics.

we'll be the best protesters around... maybe we'll earn extra cash as hired guns...
    ... people that have a problem with something will come to TFC supporters to organise a protest for them.

could be a good side biz

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Damiiano View Post

Spot on.

And the waiting list is now up 10,000.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giambac, I've given up on Mo. Not so much because he's done a bad job or anything, but because Carver has proven to be a suitable replacement for him. Mo can stay with TFC as long as wants, just so long as it's Carver who has the most clout in the boardroom.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    Giambac, I've given up on Mo. Not so much because he's done a bad job or anything, but because Carver has proven to be a suitable replacement for him. Mo can stay with TFC as long as wants, just so long as it's Carver who has the most clout in the boardroom.
    There are a lot of suits in that boardroom, it would be nice if TFC had at least two guys trying to get things done.

Hell, get that Winspear guy and that playing/scout in there, too, I don't care, get as many as they can. One guy from the soccer team isn't going to have much clout in that boardroom on his own....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just so they know after next year... Fool me once, shame on me.
    Fool me twic... they won't fool me twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think its the club's way of throwing sand in the supporters eyes. "Hey we've only one once in the past 12 or so games and we probably won't make the post season but we're gonna get grass and a DP..." "BTW... don't forget to renew your season's tix"

Barbarez

Who cares what the waiting list of moms, dads, grammas and soccer kids is. They're not the ones who made BMO field what it is today. They're not the ones getting on 15 hr bus trips to see tfc in bum fuck ohio. I wait patiently for the day you featherweights decide you have better things to do with your time.

thankless moocher, riding on the coattails of others
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarez View Post
    Who cares what the waiting list of moms, dads, grammas and soccer kids is. They're not the ones who made BMO field what it is today. They're not the ones getting on 15 hr bus trips to see tfc in bum fuck ohio. I wait patiently for the day you featherweights decide you have better things to do with your time.
    Quouted for thah maphukkin trufph

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its not a matter of who the waiting list is made up of (and thats alot of assumptions there man), its a matter of a huge amount of people willing to purchase tickets should other people not decide to renew. Its prob safe to assume that alot of these people would buy tickets regardless of whether or not these promises put forth by Mo and Carver come to pass.