Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never seen it that bad @ BMO before and I go to every game! It's not like this is something new. The stadium has security and police looking up for 90 minutes straight, and still they can't find at least 1 or 2 people throwing shit on the field?
    ...the fuck?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty late to this thread...but I must add that all beer and other object throwers (excluding streamers) can kiss my ass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF.....people these fuckers need to be pointed out to security..it was the worse i've ever seen...
    byraway there were some pretty heavy soggy full rolls of streamers tossed towards the linesman working the westside...one bounced off his shoulder...THAT could have easily stopped the match...+ went in the ref's report...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting note from the Napoli UEFA game....

The biggest club in south Italy got three successive goals from Luigi Vitale, German Denis and Christian Maggio in the 18th, 20th and 55th minutes, while David Suazo and Luisao tallied in the 16th and 60th for Benfica, a two-time European champion.

Some 60,000 fans attended the game at the San Paolo stadium, excited by the chance to see their team after violence-imposed bans have limited the number of supporters allowed into Serie A games.

The areas behind the goals where Napoli's "ultra" -- or hard-core -- fans sit has been closed for league games until next month after supporters of the club rioted on a train to Rome for the opening game of the season.

No limits were imposed for the UEFA Cup match. Still, a Napoli fan was taken away by police after throwing a bottle onto the field during play after other fans identified him, the ANSA news agency reported.

Wow, what a brilliant idea!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we need cops with dogs, tazers and rifles. Maybe people in the towers around with sniper rifles.

or

A few "who are ya's" should suffice instead of the militarization of the supporters sections.

People should realize shit happens and people go to TFC games cause they are the only place that has atmosphere worth attending in Toronto. Shit will happen, people will mistakes. If we all received life time bans for making a mistake, we would all living in bubbles.

Gentlemen, it was inevitable they were going to try to make this a family oriented atmosphere. The section should be oriented to 14 an above and we should be able to have control over the tickets so we know who is in the section.

Either we change the nature of the sections or we will be the morgue by the lake in a few years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the Fortress would be a lot more intimidating with dogs and rifles myself.
    Last edited by Blazer; 09-22-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    I think the Fortress would be a lot more intimidating with dogs, and rifles myself.
    you're gonna need something like a great dane for that, most dogs legs are too short to hold a rifle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Dane? Says who?

"Yuuur gonna listen here, see...."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that makes sense... no we dont want violence so your going to threaten violence... makes sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatever lets just put a big fence up so then people can do whatever they want in the South End

Boca Juniros

Fiorentina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

J>> Would you like a spoon of humour in you coffee? How about a pinch of sarcasm. ~nudge~ We're not being serious...hence the poodle.
    Last edited by Blazer; 09-24-2008 at 09:53 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone deleted their post I think. Cause someone had gone on about beating somebody, maybe it was a little earlier in the threads.

I am so out numbered on this one, but I hate the idea of punishing people forever, CCTV, more cops etc. Personally, we should take ownership of where we are, our rows sections and so forth.

Ive fucked up, others here have too and that does not make us any less the supporters. Violence has no place unless your person are significantly threatened and throwing something to hurt another is also not right. I dont see the big deal about throwing a beer, but hey, I am in a very tiny minority and I would not want TFC to lose a point over 2 seconds of being an idiot.

The truth is people will respond better if we are not crazy on them threatening to fight them. The truth is many people here talk a big game, but many don't sing the full 90.

Id take someone who fucks up once iand will go all out each game, than someone who stands there barely moving their lips and whines on the boards... They know who they are....

Look around and if a beer is thrown onto the pitch drop a few who are yas on them and if they are close to you, remind them of how they could fuck it up all for them. With a few who are yas on the end.

If they get on your case tell them to look around and all the RPB's are your people and they are in the wrong place.

The truth is, objects will always be thrown at some point and it will never be totally eliminated. Like crime, it is there and will always happen. No matter how many jails there are, there will be crime of some nature. Best thing to do is put it in their heads that is its unsupporter of them to do that. Hopefully that will keep people and long term cut down on being very very stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But did you laugh at the poodle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is still going on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)