Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im sorry but all you Managament MoJo Carver and Winsper bashing people don't know what you are talking about! you people obvisiouly don't know football!!!

Carver is a TOP level coach for this crappy league.
    Winsper is a World renenowed fitness coach
    MoJo is fucking trying to bring in players as best he can with the cap hindering him

The players just fucking suck! Plain and simple!! They can't produce because their level of skill is shit! I'm sorry but at the end of the day the players have to produce day in and day out!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCREDNWHITE View Post
    Im sorry but all you Managament MoJo Carver and Winsper bashing people don't know what you are talking about! you people obvisiouly don't know football!!!

MoJo is fucking trying to bring in players as best he can with the cap hindering him

The players just fucking suck! Plain and simple!! They can't produce because their level of skill is shit! I'm sorry but at the end of the day the players have to produce day in and day out!!!
    And who brought them in?
    And who palys them, practices game plans with them?

And who designs fitness programs for them? I mean all the injured players Dichio, Teliby (before he left),Robert, harmse, Marshall etc etc etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carver is a top level coach? There hasn't been a single game this year where I could definitely see what the game plan was. Besides hoofing the ball where ever and chase it. Defending has alot to do with tactics not just individual skill, we can't defend worth a shit I put that on Carver. You can't coach scoring goals but you can coach how to defend. You say the players just fucking suck. I ask you who brought the players in? Oh, it was Mo. So don't come on here and say that people don't know what they are talking about. As far as the cap goes every team in this league has to deal with it as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your right mls is shit and the mls head office needs a kick in the head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giambac View Post
    And who brought them in?
    And who palys them, practices game plans with them?

And who designs fitness programs for them? I mean all the injured players Dichio, Teliby (before he left),Robert, harmse, Marshall etc etc etc
    you could bring in the fitness coach from one of the top 4 epl teams and we would still be shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nascarguy View Post
    you could bring in the fitness coach from one of the top 4 epl teams and we would still be shit.
    Well, you're not too far off the mark. Winsper spent 1996 to 2006 with Newcastle United and they had some very good years during that period (along with some that were mediocre).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you come to the conclusion that Carver is a TOP coach for MLS? because of his stellar record of managing teams in England? the man was a training pitch coach for the bulk of his career (the guy who puts down the cones and runs the boys through their paces). He coaches this team as though we play in the winter, like they do in England. Last I checked, his style of coaching doesn't work when you play summer soccer. check that...it simply doesn't work unless you have much better talent than we've got.

Winsper is a great fitness trainer (lots of people what told me his truly excellent at what he does) so that further reinforces to me that the coaching staff is doing something wrong if our players are consistently getting taxed in the last 10 minutes of games. I would hope that he stays with the team, working under better coaches and senior management.

Mo doesn't need apologists and it boggles my mind how naive people are when it comes to this guy. Never forget that Mo brought us the shit players we've got. Mo can blame anyone or anything he wants for why we don't have a DP (and I know for a fact that they've been close to getting a DP) but the reality is that we have a very poor team, with little depth to speak of and almost nothing to look forward to except another draft chock full of college players who are years away from contributing. Remember how excited we were at the last draft. Whoppeee....we got Julius James. We stole him, remember...or maybe not. Maybe there is a very good reason he dropped from being the unquestionable #1 to a #9 pick that might have dropped further if TFC didn't grab him. BTW, as far as I can tell, RSL and NYRB (who both play on worse surfaces than TFC does) both have been able to bring in superior talent than TFC. If you ask me, I would have offered Chicago a bunch of those crapshoot draft picks to try to score Will Johnson, who is a) talented b) young and c) Canadian with international experience but not likely to get called up to the Canadian MNT anytime soon.

Sad but true, this team is no better than last year's team. Our style of play still sucks, the talent still sucks for the most part and we are back at stage 1 in developing this team. Just like after our 1st season, we have weakness all over the field that need to be addressed somehow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll say this now if we do not win the next 4 home. I will be putting all of my player banner upside down for haft the season & if we get new players next year I do not care I'm not makeing any new banners in till we make the playoff.
    Last edited by nascarguy; 09-01-2008 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

marshall--gone
    james---gone
    wynne--stays
    jimmy b----stays
    we need a centre defender maybe as our dp next year..
    we have talent up front now we have to look at the back..
    and sutton...i dont know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by college st View Post
    marshall--gone
    james---gone
    wynne--stays
    jimmy b----stays
    we need a centre defender maybe as our dp next year..
    we have talent up front now we have to look at the back..
    and sutton...i dont know
    in my mind we really need a big, strong, central defender. i'm not sure about using our dp spot on him, but when i think of what jimmy conrad does for kansas city or what wilman conde does for chicago, that's something we need back there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VPjr View Post
    How do you come to the conclusion that Carver is a TOP coach for MLS? because of his stellar record of managing teams in England? the man was a training pitch coach for the bulk of his career (the guy who puts down the cones and runs the boys through their paces). He coaches this team as though we play in the winter, like they do in England. Last I checked, his style of coaching doesn't work when you play summer soccer. check that...it simply doesn't work unless you have much better talent than we've got.

HHHmmmm so lets see Ruud Guilt is shit and doesn't know coaching or tactics or have any football intelligence?? Come on give me a break!!

Carver is UEFA level 4 or UEFA Pro level he has had personal instruction from a managerial heavyweight in Sir Bobby Robson!! I'm sorry but that right there is much more knowledge then many many coaches in MLS right now!!

What the F*ck would you do with a 2.5 million dollar cap?!?! Honestly think of that for one quick second! 1 player in EPL eats up our whole teams cap!!! ONE PLAYER!

Carver feels as if he has to start from the basics with these guys, defending 101...controlling possession 101...i mean its ridiculous sometimes out there!

MLS needs to get there head out of their asses! and wake up and smell the coffee, you think Becks would stay here if he wasn't getting paid all that money!?!? Why do you think Guillt left!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loconet View Post

heartbreaking.
    i was watching on match tracker it pissed me off it said end of game then 1 more goal on chivas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personaly think getting Brennan more involved in the attack(Left wing instead of Left back) helped in the first half. Then Carver put on Jo smith at left wing and he played like total shit.
    I know Ibby is 17 but he does nothing out there! Give someone else a try, anyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HHHmmmm so lets see Ruud Guilt is shit and doesn't know coaching or tactics or have any football intelligence?? Come on give me a break!!

Carver is UEFA level 4 or UEFA Pro level he has had personal instruction from a managerial heavyweight in Sir Bobby Robson!! I'm sorry but that right there is much more knowledge then many many coaches in MLS right now!!

What the F*ck would you do with a 2.5 million dollar cap?!?! Honestly think of that for one quick second! 1 player in EPL eats up our whole teams cap!!! ONE PLAYER!

Carver feels as if he has to start from the basics with these guys, defending 101...controlling possession 101...i mean its ridiculous sometimes out there!

MLS needs to get there head out of their asses! and wake up and smell the coffee, you think Becks would stay here if he wasn't getting paid all that money!?!? Why do you think Guillt left!!
    I agree that the cap must be higher. But you are defending Carver by using the cap as an excuse. TFC is not the only team with a cap. Every coach, manager in this league has to deal with it. So the cap is not the reason that we suck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The players just fucking suck, I agree so fire Mo he brought them in. If I recall correctly Mo said back in March that we now have depth on the team. Do you see depth, I don't. We don't even have a starting 11 nevermind depth. So why do you defend Mo and than say that the players suck. Mo did bring these players in. As far as Carver is concerned he has been dealt a bad hand here. The talent he has to work with is not much. On the other hand stop complaining about lack of players, international duty, etc. Do your job, you are supposed to be this brilliant soccer mind, but that is just talk like the rest of the pathetic personel Mo has brought in to this club. We are going into year 3, and the Earthquakes are already ahead of us. I can't wait to see what Seattle will do. They will probably be one step ahead of us as well. Don't get me wrong I love TFC, but there is alot of blind support going on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fickle fucking fans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio2 View Post
    Fickle fucking fans
    That's right. Everyone is wasting their time complaing about TFC. Everyone should store their negative energy and turn it into positive energy to chant even louder for the next TFC home game!

All this negativity is just bringing the team down. Imagine if a TFC player comes on here and reads all these negative comments, their spirits would be crushed.

But then again, if you don't let your dog know that taking a shit on your couch is a bad thing... won't he just keep doing it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio2 View Post
    Fickle fucking fans
    but TFC fans are the greatest fans in the world!!!! and TFC fans deserve almost instant success!!! We cannot wait even to the end of the second season for success!!! We can't have bumps in the road!!!
    We are the chosen ones!!!! Let's PROTEST our God Given Right!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the_sarge_115 View Post
    That's right. Everyone is wasting their time complaing about TFC. Everyone should store their negative energy and turn it into positive energy to chant even louder for the next TFC home game!

All this negativity is just bringing the team down. Imagine if a TFC player comes on here and reads all these negative comments, their spirits would be crushed.

But then again, if you don't let your dog know that taking a shit on your couch is a bad thing... won't he just keep doing it?

How can you be positive bud? In the last 10 league games they managed 6 points out of a possible 30. That's it. There is no arguing that. 6 out of 30. They're brutal.

Please find one positive about this team right now.

Personally I don't give a shit if they players read this and have their spirits crushed. THEY SHOULD. The season is over and there are still 2 months left. The players are not my buds. They are a bunch of pro atheltes who are performing like amateurs right now and I don't think rewarding them by cheering for them, or saying nice things about them is even remotely warranted.

They stink.

PUNTO E BASTA.

ps...hey hermano!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by v00d00daddy View Post
    Please find one positive about this team right now.
    !BINGO! I can't... but apparently there's thousands that can happily cheer on a collapsed horse towards the finish line. I guess it doesn't matter whether or not the horse passes the finish line alive or dead... its ALL GOOD in TFC Land!

My main point was a bit clouded. Please refer to:

"...if you don't let your dog know that taking a shit on your couch is a bad thing... won't he just keep doing it?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This team sucks so bad right now and we as fans are spending our time doing what? Nothing. On Saturday we're going to pile into BMO, drink our faces off, and chant like the nice little sheep that we are. I can't wait to hear some, "we're red, we're white, we're fucking dynomite". What a joke!

If this "give your all as a supporter, and get nothing in return, and be happy about it" mentality keeps up with TFC fans we're in trouble.

We the fans will quickly become as big a joke around the league as our team is right now.

I'm sorry, (and I know it's just one guys opinion) but if you're going to the game on Saturday and plan on cheering on the boys, give your head a shake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ben_vw View Post
    in my mind we really need a big, strong, central defender. i'm not sure about using our dp spot on him, but when i think of what jimmy conrad does for kansas city or what wilman conde does for chicago, that's something we need back there...
    That's what Tebily was for us. Sadly, he got hurt and then went home but the few times he did play, he was exactly what we needed back there. Very capable and very stable.
    Last edited by Blizzard; 09-01-2008 at 04:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and by the way.

Let me save some of you some time and say that, yes, I'm a horrible TFC fan. I have no loyalty and, come to think of it, I'm not even a supporter, I'm a fan.

There, it's been said. Now I want ONE person to tell me what all of our undying support has done for TFC.

All of you people who say, we should cheer loudest when they're down so that they know that we'll never abandon them, please answer this:

What has all of your "loyalty" (never has a term been more misused by people) done to spur on the boys in red? All of you people in the south stand who will "never turn your back on your team"...what has it gotten you.

More importantly, what is it going to get you if you continue?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Managerial heavyweight?????? Thanks for the joke.

2.5 million salary cap??? Don't the other teams in the league have a similar salary cap or is TFC the only team with this problem?/ Why then is TFC arguably the worse team in the league?????

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post
    All Carver does is trash talk about his own players, bench whoever comes back from international duty, and threat to get rid of whoever makes 1 mistake.

Wonder why Cunningham left TFC and has 4 goals in 4 games?

Trash talking about your players in press conferences is pure shit and a lack of respect.

I wouldn't want to play for him.

Sutton and almost every other player trashed by JC has saved his ass many times.

JC, stop taking your coaching frustrations on the players and see if you can bring this team back to what it used to be in the beginning of the season!!

Why doesn't anyone talk about Cunny and his accomplishemnts noew that he left TO.

On TO he was constantly been bashed by his own coach and his every move was being watched.

Now that he leaves and his new coach shows confifence in him he is scoring. In fact he has more golas than anyone on TFC.

So whose fault was it when he was on TFC?????????

And we got fuckall for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post
    Wonder why Cunningham left TFC and has 4 goals in 4 games?
    He does? I've got him with two goals in three games (both against Columbus - one home - one away).

A good start for Dallas but let's see if he keeps it up.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This team sucks so bad right now and we as fans are spending our time doing what? Nothing. On Saturday we're going to pile into BMO, drink our faces off, and chant like the nice little sheep that we are. I can't wait to hear some, "we're red, we're white, we're fucking dynomite". What a joke!

If this "give your all as a supporter, and get nothing in return, and be happy about it" mentality keeps up with TFC fans we're in trouble.

We the fans will quickly become as big a joke around the league as our team is right now.

I'm sorry, (and I know it's just one guys opinion) but if you're going to the game on Saturday and plan on cheering on the boys, give your head a shake.
    I won't be cheering

I'll be booing. Their lazy players that just show up mto pick up their paycheques even thogh they haven't earned it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and by the way.

Let me save some of you some time and say that, yes, I'm a horrible TFC fan. I have no loyalty and, come to think of it, I'm not even a supporter, I'm a fan.

There, it's been said. Now I want ONE person to tell me what all of our undying support has done for TFC.

All of you people who say, we should cheer loudest when they're down so that they know that we'll never abandon them, please answer this:

What has all of your "loyalty" (never has a term been more misused by people) done to spur on the boys in red? All of you people in the south stand who will "never turn your back on your team"...what has it gotten you.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein
    All their loyalty has gotten them an increase in their season ticket prices for next year

So don't say it hasn't gotten them anything. Your wrong in that statement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the_sarge_115 View Post

Hopefully no player is unwise enough as to come to any of the forums. Ya it probably would hurt and while some of the criticisms are way over the top, the fact is that the team is playing poorly and every one of those gentlemen knows it.

They don't need us to tell them that!

At the same time, I'm sure that our hospital emergency rooms are rapidly filling up with young (and not so young) individuals with sprained and broken ankles suffered while jumping off the TFC band wagon.

MUFC_Niagara

Oh and by the way.

Albert Einstein
    2nd year in the league....that's all I will say...