Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    I want him back a soon as he's healthy but lets not forget Sutton's knock last year. They took the time and I think Sutton is back to his best. A fragile Dichio is not what we need on the pitch.
    Exactly, another 'elbow' and say goodbye to Dichio for good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Ruiz is cleared to play, I can see Danny sitting out this game. However, if Ruiz isn't ready to go Danny will dress out of necessity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    Regardless, why rush Danny back? We have competent strikers now that can and should get the job done. Is it worth risking Danny's last year(s) of football for a game or two?
    Maybe we should postpone this thread until he actually plays.
    Unless you have seen something that I have not he was practicing with the team and not favouring his head. Does that mean he is automatically in the line up for Saturday?? I say give the medical staff a bit of credit here. If he's fit he will play, if not he won't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its at least a good sign that he was dj'ing this week. that would probably be hard to do if he was suffering from concussion symptoms. hopefully circumstances (ie strong game from TFC this weekend) will negate the temptation of playing him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I_AM_CANADIAN View Post
    Good news, thanks for that. Hopefully the big man is back in action for the Revs game.
    Im glad too, I think taking him out last week, was more of a precautionary move, because he jsut came off injury. although it probably hurt, I bet prior to his injury he would have stayed in the game.

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a precaution it was a prudent move.
    After all the other player got red carded so subbing in for Danny at that time as not seen as a big risk was it?

Danny D. is bright enough not to fool himself or the team by coming back until he is ready. Sub in or out after a little bit of playing time to get back into form and he should be fine.