Let me correct that statement. This team can be a serious contender with even an average striker. Problem is we don't even have an average striker.

This team is solid in net, decent at defence (getting stronger with each game), amazing midfileders who can control the game and create chances and advance the ball. Unfortunately then you get to our strikers which is well below par.

I mean I like Dichio but it's time to move beyond him. He looks like a turtle out there and just can't keep up. It's time for him to consider hanging up the boots. Perhaps move him into an assistant coach role (next year), but this team isn't going anywhere with him.

Today we were playing the top team in the league and we controlled the game but our strikers (Dichio and Cunningham) can't finish off plays. Dichio is to slow and Cunningham although he has speed he has no finesse and no shot.

We could have asily won the game and if managament gets a quality or even average striker than this team will be one of the most feared teams in the league. As it stands now they will just be an average team which will end up tieing alot of games because they simply can't score.