Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep of Carver gets forced out of this league, because some dumb yanks think they know something about football, when they really know fuck all. I personally think they are just scared to see the Canadian team doing well. If Carver leaves any other way than on his own accord, then I will also probably stop caring and pay much less attention to the MLS as they will have proven to me that they know fuck all and dont deserve to have a respected league based on the way theyre running it. If Carver goes, and no suitable replacement is found. we will get worse, and TFC's support will sadly dwindle. It seems thats what the MLS is going for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkus_420 View Post
    Yep of Carver gets forced out of this league, because some dumb yanks think they know something about football, when they really know fuck all.
    The official in question who was badgering JC was likely "getting even" over Carver previously yelling at his colleague against New York.

It's pretty dumb, yeah, but I don't think it's an anti-Canadian conspiracy or anything like that. I read in the news section today that this official is from Vancouver.

Personally, I blame the CSA. It's just too easy....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets hope he doesnt f-off tho, hes the best thing to happen to this club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carver is god!! and we need a chant for him!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadview View Post
    The official in question who was badgering JC was likely "getting even" over Carver previously yelling at his colleague against New York.

It's pretty dumb, yeah, but I don't think it's an anti-Canadian conspiracy or anything like that. I read in the news section today that this official is from Vancouver.

Personally, I blame the CSA. It's just too easy....
    I dont really think its an anti-canadian thign either, i just like throwing that one out there. I think it s good that carver says he will be going to the league to complain, rather than waiting for them to come to him.

I think Carver will stay, and we will do fine, the refs need to step it up though, and start carding those dives every chance they get. Which means marshall can start getting away with some leg breaking tackles

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carver is one class act.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carver has been lucky enough to coach Leeds and TFC - the two best clubs in the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ In that order