Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rangers Forum: They have no idea about Edu!

http://www.dothebouncy.com/

Just click on "forum" at the top.

There's very little information on him and the board itself seems to be very basic with very few insights on anything, actually. But about Edu, most say they know nothing of him, one guy thinks he'll tear the SPL up and another says he looks like a monster of a physical specimen that can boss people.

Of course we all know that's complete crap and that they're in for a surprise (of the bad variety). And scouting says they've seen him play for a little while now. I just don't get it... Have they seen something special or are they certified imbeciles who ought to be fired after this one?

Anyway, this is mostly an FYI, I always like to look at the other side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol....this is like those times where you're pulling a practical joke on someone but have to hold in the laughter until the end.

Poor Gers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
    http://www.dothebouncy.com/

Just click on "forum" at the top.

There's very little information on him and the board itself seems to be very basic with very few insights on anything, actually. But about Edu, most say they know nothing of him, one guy thinks he'll tear the SPL up and another says he looks like a monster of a physical specimen that can boss people.

Of course we all know that's complete crap and that they're in for a surprise (of the bad variety). And scouting says they've seen him play for a little while now. I just don't get it... Have they seen something special or are they certified imbeciles who ought to be fired after this one?

Anyway, this is mostly an FYI, I always like to look at the other side.
    Scouting? Bull shit. If they watched him for TFC he wouldn't be signing for Ayr United.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glasgowe Rangers are a second rate club in world of futebol not surprised they can only attrack second or third rate players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wonder if rangers supporters...will use the TFC Chant for EDU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FCBarcelona View Post
    Glasgowe Rangers are a second rate club in world of futebol not surprised they can only attrack second or third rate players.
    Be prepared to defend yourself.....lol

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post

does this mean there SHITE'R now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LucaGol View Post
    Be prepared to defend yourself.....lol

Futebol in Scotland is very poor league with two clubs running the league, people through europa now Scotland is very very poor league.
    I lives in Edinburgh for sevearl years got a taste on whats goes on there, glad im Barca !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in converstaion with a person who was involved in bringing VILLA last season to play TFC...earlier in the year....he said there was talk about rangers playing TFC this season..but it was called off due to sheduling conflicts....

Interesting to see if the gers ake the trip over next season

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Futebol in Scotland is very poor league with two clubs running the league, people through europa now Scotland is very very poor league.
    I lives in Edinburgh for sevearl years got a taste on whats goes on there, glad im Barca !
    The EPL has four teams running it, and Primera Division has 3-4 clubs running it.

Though I agree the quality of football is much lower in SPL on the whole.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when do huns ever have an idea about anything anyways. hahahah

IT'S A JOKE! i bet they're steaming away anyways.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Cheeba View Post
    when do huns ever have an idea about anything anyways. hahahah

IT'S A JOKE! i bet they're steaming away anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So.. your a gloryhunter.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Not much glory to hunt with Barca.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice comment from a guy who probably picked a frickin name from a hat to find out who his team is.....
    you know nothing of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billygrieveuk View Post
    Nice comment from a guy who probably picked a frickin name from a hat to find out who his team is.....
    you know nothing of them.
    To be fair, you're probably categorizing about 50% of the people who follow soccer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LucaGol View Post
    To be fair, you're probably categorizing about 50% of the people who follow soccer.
    do you mean in north america or in general.

i find most people have some influence as to a team, whether it be a friend or family member. the odd person will say "i guess i like man u, i really like paul ince" or something stupid like that, or "i like ronaldo he's cute" but they're not really supporters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Cheeba View Post
    do you mean in north america or in general.

i find most people have some influence as to a team, whether it be a friend or family member. the odd person will say "i guess i like man u, i really like paul ince" or something stupid like that, or "i like ronaldo he's cute" but they're not really supporters.
    I dunno, maybe your being naive, maybe Im generalizing too much myself...who knows...but it seems about right.

Probably more so outside of Europe. All eyes are on Europe. Even in South America Im sure people support teams with whom they have no attachment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i get what you're saying. but from the people that i know who watch football support teams for all kinds of reasons. like their best friend got them into a team. they saw an FA cup final in the 70s.... their boyfriend supported a team (yeah sounds stupid, but girlfriends can often become interested in what you do, and vise versa).

i do agree, when you get away from the country of origin of the league or whatever, it becomes about supporting fewer and fewer teams.

even now, next generation fans are supporting other teams. like people in dundee supporting celtic because supporting dundee fc like their parents is not as easy.

it goes both ways. 50% seems high. to say that, i'd say you end up having to distinguish between supporters and casual observers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    I was in converstaion with a person who was involved in bringing VILLA last season to play TFC...earlier in the year....he said there was talk about rangers playing TFC this season..but it was called off due to sheduling conflicts....

Interesting to see if the gers ake the trip over next season
    Rangers were here 3 years and played on plastic. Lost mind you when they came here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you sound like a glory hunter.....and this is a TFC supports site, if you do support TFC then what do you really think MLS teams are, top flight clubs??????? Rangers and Celtic are much better quality then MLS clubs. Not that i care tho, i still support TFC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i deffinitly say majority of people in this country support teams like Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal because they are the teams that are on TV the most and talked about most and because they deffinitly are dominant clubs. So for many new fans these clubs are the only clubs they know about Soccer. Then other fans (like me) follow clubs who your dad or uncles support.

But you would be suprised that even in England the top 4 big clubs tend to have many band wagon jumpers all over the country and even tho they may have no roots to the actual cities they claim to be dedicated supporters. (of course its alot easier supporting clubs that win a shit load of matches). Chelsea would be the best example, in the 90's Chelsea didn't have nearly as manyfans as they have today, exspecially not outside of England. Now that they are a top club and spend hundreds of millions of dollars you see Chelsea jerseys all the time even in Canada.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, there's a lot of you guys coming out of the woodwork now, isn't there?

If you had any real grasp of international soccer, you'd realise either Ranger or Celtic would likely blow Toronto FC outta the water in a match that mattered. For that matter, Hibs or Hearts would probably put up a close fight as well. But I guess if it's not a club that everyone and their mom talks about, you probably don't pay attention.
    Last edited by Cashcleaner; 08-20-2008 at 01:18 AM.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    Wow, there's a lot of you guys coming out of the woodwork now, isn't there?

If you had any real grasp of international soccer, you'd realise either Ranger or Celtic would likely blow Toronto FC outta the water in a match that mattered. For that matter, Hibs or Hearts would probably put up a close fight as well. But I guess if it's not a club that everyone and their mom talks about, you probably don't pay attention.
    Many other Soccer leagues also have only a few top clubs while the rest of the league is well behind......just look at Croatia, Serbia, Denmark, Turkery, portugal and others.

Celtic and Rangers would dominate MLS and 1 big reason being they spend way more $$$ then MLS clubs do. Even Hearts and Hibs spend much more money on players. I hate to say it but overall it comes down to what clubs spend more money. And its hard for MLS clubs to really compete when we only can spend what $3 million on players? But with that said i dont mind supporting smaller clubs with less money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Ummmm...Edu is the football equivalent of a homosexual. No wonder no one in Glasgow knows him. Fuck Edu, i'm glad he's off the team. No heart motherfucker....

P.S. Fuck Mo, fire that coke motherfucker. I still love Robert... and you still have dickheads like Smith and Harmse on the team? You're a fucking muppet. Please resign.....or have a heart attack and die. Harsh? Maybe. Just fuck off then and fend off the deathwish.....

its post like this that make me want to leave. this place has become the meeting place of the retarded.

i think i'll go hang out somewhere else for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummmm...Edu is the football equivalent of a homosexual. No wonder no one in Glasgow knows him. Fuck Edu, i'm glad he's off the team. No heart motherfucker....

P.S. Fuck Mo, fire that coke motherfucker. I still love Robert... and you still have dickheads like Smith and Harmse on the team? You're a fucking muppet. Please resign.....or have a heart attack and die. Harsh? Maybe. Just fuck off then and fend off the deathwish.....
    Sorry dude but Robert wore out his welcome with a brutal July & August..He can't even take a decent CORNER(75% which go out the other side for throw-ins)..He was meant to have a BRILLIANT left foot, but that was all hype, as he could NEVER get it on target..I so much wanted him to work out but you can't argue with the FACTS. An attacking midfielder making $340K and only ONE GOAL in 20+ games is entirely expendable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe a few brain cells just died after reading that comment..

please leave your kind is not welcome here.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow
    Got Banned Lately?

Scotland isn't the only league in the world that has a couple giants towering over the rest of the league. This just means they can compete with other giants in europe. Parity is not a goal in most other places in the world and I don't think those leagues suffer for it. It's just a different perception.
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 08-20-2008 at 11:10 AM.