On clustering, I've actually wanted them to do that for years. Since way before Apple. To me it makes sense.

MLS biggest issue as a tv product was they couldn't even convince MLS fans to care about the league, nevermind anyone else. I think the majority of people in my section historically couldn't name the current MLS champions. To me, schedule played a part in that. The commitment to watching the rest of the league was too large. Your team plays at one, then you're asked to watch Colorado vs San Jose , next up is Dallas vs Orlando...most people just aren't doing that. So they watch their game when it's an away game, and switch off

By clustering you make it bite sized. MLS 360 is fun as hell (could be better, but that's a production quibble, not a concept one). So you watch TFC, switch to 360 at half time and maybe again after and watch wrap up maybe the next day. That's doable. That's digestible. And it always being on the same time is great, my partner knows that's typically game time, and we work out Saturdays around it.

It helps ease people in, get a feel for the league as a whole, get a sense for whose who, the storylines etc. that makes the whole thing seem so much more approachable. And then slowly you're suddenly interested in the LA derby, suddenly you'll watch that if you can.

I'm biased as that's how I grew up consuming soccer, so it feels natural to me. But clustering and not being beholden to a million local TV networks where MLS is bottom priority is the biggest win to me as a viewer. It's made the league so much better, and gotten me far more into it than I ever was