Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    On the evening game discussion

As long as people show up, those of us who can't make certain games are not going to be enough to change minds.

It should be an issue that its now become difficult to bring the kids but...its not.

For those at last week game, I get the amount published was 24K - did it look like that in the stadium or more like the 17k that Herdman said it was?

Because if 17k is what we got last week, they ain't gonna make changes.
    it looked closer to 17k to me which I thought was a success considering the weather and transit issues. I would think the 24k is the amount of tickets sold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    it looked closer to 17k to me which I thought was a success considering the weather and transit issues. I would think the 24k is the amount of tickets sold.
    On TV it certainly looked like 24k. I was actually surprised how full it looked given the weather and traffic warnings beforehand. They had a shot of the west stands that looked almost full, and that new stand in the north end looked decently full too, as well as the south, of course, and then the east looked about 75%.

I can actually believe 24k.