If the "are you any good?" check is done by making the playoffs, we have been bad at this most of our existence

If the "are you any good?" check is done based on having a great attack, we have been bad at this most of our existence

If the "are you any good?" check is done based on having a good defence, we have been bad at this most of our exiestence

If the "are you any good?" check is done based on players consistently playing hard for the badge, we have been bad at this most of our existence

If the "are you any good?" check is done based on an academy that grows MLS quality players, we have been bad at this all of our existence

Our history is not something to be proud of

Whenever anybody say "a proud franchise" - I laugh - proud because of 2016.2017 & 2019....its not enough to consider yourself a "proud franchise used to success".

We have had some great moments

We have won a lot of Voyageurs Cups

It has been fun, it will be fun again (I remain optimistic that the soul crushing nature of this year will not continue even if the results next season are also poor)

But...this is not a stellar club within MLS

There are things we have done right compared to others

And, I enjoy going to games and thinking about how this team will rise again some day

&

This has been a bad club - success is not our norm - functioning attacks or defence are not our norm.

Our norm is to lose more often then win.

Our norm is to be brittle and afraid and "Tobias time".

I am not proud of this club currently - I was proud for those 3 seasons of MLS cup finals

I support this club

It is ...my club

But...I am not proud of it