Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Our players never leave their zones, even when pressure is required on the ball. They're so defensively static teams can basically walk through them.

And.... there's a great example.

EDIT: We're so bad, we provide samples in real time for almost any criticism.

Too funny

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing I can believe is occurring with the "thou shalt not let Kerr play 80 minutes" is they are load managing him tightly.

Given they can't seem to rigorously follow anybody else's load management....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"In the end, Bernadeschi ran out of room..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prince coming on with a look that says "I could of retired instead".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Down 3-0 and Michael Bradley is dropping between the two CBs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    dunfield is never gonna get another coaching gig is he.

3 points from 12 games
    Dunfield is an awful coach make no mistake but the overall vibe to me is one where a large he swath of our leadership is such a failure they have no credibility with anyone. What kind of organization promotes a shitty youth coach under an unsuccessful academy program to be interim manager? Who leaves him in place after losing 9 times out of ten? I think Hernandez deserves flack here too because his moves have not stabilized the team, at all.

And to continue to beat a dead horse, it defies believe that Bill still has his job. Dude is straight up destroying TFC and it’s future prospects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure Terry will thank each and every player for their efforts after the game. I mean, losing 3-0 is better than when we lost 5-0 to NYCFC. #TheDunfieldEffect

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    dunfield is never gonna get another coaching gig is he.

3 points from 12 games
    Sure he is. He's Herdman's assistant. Why would Herdman or Hernandez want to let this brilliant football mind go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeForbes View Post
    I am sure Terry will thank each and every player for their efforts after the game. I mean, losing 3-0 is better than when we lost 5-0 to NYCFC. #TheDunfieldEffect
    I actually like Dunfield, so can't be too harsh on him. But I remember his first presser and his big "I think... I know... I mean, I can DO this" type speech, about how it was the right time etc etc.

Delusional is a common trait in Canadian football. Our youth players, our coaches, our management.

All I know is, Herdman's going to need to be the second coming of Postecoglou to fix this shit pile.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Down 3-0 and Michael Bradley is dropping between the two CBs.
    Down 3-0 - we have the ball near their 18, the only guy open for Berna is MB sitting in the centre circle where he sits on the ball for 20 seconds like he's a QB facing no pass rushers allowing NYC's defence to reset ...and still manages to create a 4 0n 4 for NYC through a cruddy pass.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Officially eliminated from the playoffs. TFC’s natural state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is pretty bad when 'All we are saying, is give us a goal' keeps going through my mind. And the TFC player to watch, was DeAndre Kerr, pretty low in my books. We really are shyte.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Gavran watch

Kerr still growing

Franklin growth

Can Coello recover from that really bad play the last game

Gavran - distribution good as was the pen save - not much push off & the one bounce rebound is a concern

Kerr - Sapong sapped all his capability away - he's decent on the left but needs a better runner with him

Franklin - a meh game - he's tired

Coello - better but a lot of bad space decisions

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insigne has been bad, I was happy he wasn't playing. But man we have no playmaker other than sometimes Coello. Osorio and MB (when he was in midfield) absolutely cannot do it.

And the whole team so slow most of the time.

I'm just pissed at myself. I have so much work to do at home, plus there are so many more entertaining things to do. Why the hell did I watch that game rather than joining my wife on her walk through the ravine? More often than not, TFC feels like a punishment for its fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Insigne has been bad, I was happy he wasn't playing. But man we have no playmaker other than sometimes Coello. Osorio and MB (when he was in midfield) absolutely cannot do it.

And the whole team so slow most of the time.

I'm just pissed at myself. I have so much work to do at home, plus there are so many more entertaining things to do. Why the hell did I watch that game rather than joining my wife on her walk through the ravine? More often than not, TFC feels like a punishment for its fans.
    Oso's working hard but he just hasn't regained his consistency since his long layoff, particularly his passing. He's knocking balls over guys' heads, he's leaving passes short constantly.

He and Insigne some of the same stuff wrong when they're under pressure. They both weight passes short, they both try to beat guys who are already too tight for a first step, they both have trouble switching field and getting the weight right.

Our horizontal movement and rotations/shifts have been terrible all year, but it doesn't help that we only seem able to his accurate long balls vertically. I mean, short passes? There we can move it horizontally, and slowly, all day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prince coming on with a look that says "I could of retired instead".
    Not sure why, if Prince is healthy he is not playing before CJ. We have seen CJ's game and there is not much left. Give Prince a full 90 to see what he has. The limited time that he has been on the field, he looks solid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Not sure why, if Prince is healthy he is not playing before CJ. We have seen CJ's game and there is not much left. Give Prince a full 90 to see what he has. The limited time that he has been on the field, he looks solid.
    You can’t sell the promise of the future to season ticket holders if they’ve already seen it.