Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    how do i get season tickets for supporters section? i def am not paying over $3K for seasons again
    You have to be a member of a supporter group to get access to the supporters section these days.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do i get season tickets for supporters section? i def am not paying over $3K for seasons again
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    You have to be a member of a supporter group to get access to the supporters section these days.
    Section 208, Row 26 is available ($587 per seat). Much more reasonable than $3K.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Section 208, Row 26 is available ($587 per seat). Much more reasonable than $3K.

I saw the email advertising available seats. First time ive seen them advertise like this- clearly no waitlist.

For reference im section 207 row 3-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw the email advertising available seats. First time ive seen them advertise like this- clearly no waitlist.

For reference im section 207 row 3-
    I didn’t see this email. Is there a web link for it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post

They would need an email not connected to account manager.

So i get promotional emails first time they showed three sections with view

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's individualized. People can just phone TFC and pick up cheaper tickets.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Insigne bounce is gone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i havent opted in or out yet- my rep called me on friday to "offer" me things to stay- clearly stated pricing wont be adjusted but "offered" me

a free beer for investing $3K into seasons again
    a game in the suite boxes

i explained an over priced beer wont convince me- he then said what do i want - at this moment i didnt know as I was trying to drive.

It then came to me- to ask for a sign messi jersey- i was getting excited - his response i cant dont have access to other teams LOL.

so i ask why give me to opportunity to ask what I want- I asked them to give me options

a colleague of mine who also is seasons suggested to get a food/beer voucher for the games- this could be something i would consider.

highly disappointed with TFC and MLSE and they way they treat their supporters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiple reasons finally led to me cancelling my season tickets after being there since season one.

It’ll be interesting to see if my ticket rep calls me about it or not.

At least I got a free jersey and access to the club lounge after being picked to be a member of the match for the last game of the season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i havent opted in or out yet- my rep called me on friday to "offer" me things to stay- clearly stated pricing wont be adjusted but "offered" me

a free beer for investing $3K into seasons again
    a game in the suite boxes

i explained an over priced beer wont convince me- he then said what do i want - at this moment i didnt know as I was trying to drive.

It then came to me- to ask for a sign messi jersey- i was getting excited - his response i cant dont have access to other teams LOL.

so i ask why give me to opportunity to ask what I want- I asked them to give me options

a colleague of mine who also is seasons suggested to get a food/beer voucher for the games- this could be something i would consider.

highly disappointed with TFC and MLSE and they way they treat their supporters.
    I spoke to my rep last Monday or Tuesday just prior to the Miami away game trip deadline (which I’ll never win) and asked for a pair of jerseys for next year as they’ve been so terrible the last few years I haven’t replaced mine in years. I hope they come through with it as they did agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KEngel View Post
    I spoke to my rep last Monday or Tuesday just prior to the Miami away game trip deadline (which I’ll never win) and asked for a pair of jerseys for next year as they’ve been so terrible the last few years I haven’t replaced mine in years. I hope they come through with it as they did agree.

i was offered $150 credit or 1 tfc kit only not 2- confirm if you got 2.

MY seasons cost = $3152 with taxes for 2 seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was offered $200 food and beverage credit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awaiting for the 2024 jerseys to be released, probably won’t know any more until then. Desperately hoping for actual red.. I’m similar in pricing for what it’s worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last year I was able to view the seating map prior to my relocation window to get an idea what my options might be. This year I can't get past the Upgrade page as there are no seats showing for me to select. Is this the case for everyone else or is there something wrong with my account?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Last year I was able to view the seating map prior to my relocation window to get an idea what my options might be. This year I can't get past the Upgrade page as there are no seats showing for me to select. Is this the case for everyone else or is there something wrong with my account?
    Once you click Upgrade, the map will open and you'll have the visibility to your seats plus the available seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rep told me they removed seeing the seats in advance of your time slot this year. I was able to relocate 2 seats. All price ranges available but I was surprised more tickets were not available. Not sure what the renewal numbers are but assuming they are still high even with the disaster of a season last year. Are they holding seats back for any new season ticket holders? Who knows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an early slot yesterday and was surprised by the lack of availability of seats too. There are quite a few seats in second level on the east side but otherwise there are limited seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    Rep told me they removed seeing the seats in advance of your time slot this year. I was able to relocate 2 seats. All price ranges available but I was surprised more tickets were not available. Not sure what the renewal numbers are but assuming they are still high even with the disaster of a season last year. Are they holding seats back for any new season ticket holders? Who knows.
    Yep exactly, when my slot time opened up I was able to view. And ya I kind of don't believe what was on offer the light greys were very sparse although more than previous seasons. I'm seeing a lot of availability in the premium seats.

Next question, in the lower I could have gone 2 rows down but 6 seats away from the center. Whats the better option moving to the center or height?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an early slot yesterday and was surprised by the lack of availability of seats too. There are quite a few seats in second level on the east side but otherwise there are limited seats.
    The 2nd level East side is brutal. Have to walk up giant flights of stairs. So forget that with young ones. Then the view unless you are at the very front on the railing, which is a great tv like view, gets bad to really bad on each additional row. I was at like row 8 for a season and it felt so disconnected.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 2nd level East side is brutal. Have to walk up giant flights of stairs. So forget that with young ones. Then the view unless you are at the very front on the railing, which is a great tv like view, gets bad to really bad on each additional row. I was at like row 8 for a season and it felt so disconnected.
    Its been described as perfect for Spurs fans who never got to White Hart Lane. (a joke going back to when Spurs visited us as a Defoe deal thing & their local supporter group all were just under the press box)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KEngel View Post
    Awaiting for the 2024 jerseys to be released, probably won’t know any more until then. Desperately hoping for actual red.. I’m similar in pricing for what it’s worth.

that was my other issue they were only offering 1 jersey and it may not even be the only color i want which would be red LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the 1st time over the last few years I was not able to make an incremental improvement in my location. Went from 227 to 220 then to 110. Was hoping to drop down a few rows at least as I expected a lot of dropped tickets. Probably did not happen much at the price point I'm at. I'm shocked at the qtys available in the premium locations, usually just shy of 100. Don't quite believe it, they gotta be holding a bunch back hoping to sell them on TM instead of offering as relocation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got an email offering my more seats in the south stand, for $642. For comparison, new seats in upper light grey were only only $587. I wonder how many years before all the south end tickets are no longer the cheapest.

Hmm, just noticed this is being discussed in the schedule thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    Curious to know if it's dynamic depending on how much you're currently paying. I was offered it for $642 all in including taxes. Definitely not a good sign for ticket sales, you didn't used to be able to get anywhere near the south end season tickets. Still, I'd be shocked if this was something that made it to general sale, I suspect they'll be all taken in this round.
    No, it's not dynamic. And they'll end up at different pricing points when they renew. Currently I pay $440 for one of my tickets (lowest price - year 1 pricing). And $510 for the second seat I picked up in 2015. At one point those that got tickets in 2018 or after were paying a third price. Perhaps there's more than 3 prices now?

While it's the first time in many years I've seen an email like this for yellow, on their website, they say everything but Upper Red, Lower Red, Upper Dark Grey, Lower Dark Grey, and Upper Medium Grey ($913). Though using their app, there's no Upper Medium Grey - but there is a single upper light grey for $587 in the top row of 205 up for grabs. Next cheapest are $1,263.
    Last edited by nfitz; 01-22-2024 at 06:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a comparison against CPL if you're interested, I paid $630 for a pair of season tickets in section N at TD Place for Atletico Ottawa - just a couple of rows up from the corner flag. I can never figure out why the cheapest seats are where you get the best view of set-pieces.