Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Inter Miami Away Trip

Had a chat with my Rep last night and I asked about the possibility of away tickets for Inter Miami.

He said he'd connect me with their FO for away tickets; which meant he would send me their generic email address tickets@intermiamicf.com. Lol what service!

Was wondering if anyone was considering this trip? Might be the only way to extract some value from our season ticket.

Cheers to essentially being Luton Town planning the day out at Old Trafford!

RPB Member
    President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, actually the TFC front office has been trying to do an away section but Miami has been completely ignoring requests. so for them to send their email is because they havent been getting any response either.

If you are an RPB member you will see more information about any away trips.
    Road Games:
    2013, 2014, 2015 - Montreal; 2016 - Montreal (Leg 1 Conference Final); 2017 - NYRB (Leg 1 Eastern Semi), Columbus (Leg 1 Eastern Finals); 2019 - Seattle (MLS Finals)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what i would like to know is to the gentlemen who already went to the game last week- how did you receive your tickets?

I was told by the miami rep for season tickets- they will not be allowing tickets to be transferred- same issue @ world cup- main ticket applicant could not transfer ticket but had to share login and password to access ticket.

would like some clarification.